Korean Random
sirmax

[Лог попаданий / Hit log]

Ok, I'll make an option.

Later.

Would also make it easy to use the hit log to count for confederate medals.

Short link

Would also make it easy to use the hit log to count for confederate medals.

For example?

Short link
Well if youd dealt damage to 10 people. There would be 10 entries in the log. If youd killed 4 of them, 4 of them would have the {{dead}} marker next to their name and 6 of them wouldnt.. Youd know that youd shot 6 people but not killed them. You need to have dealt damage to a minimum of 6 people, NOT including ones youve killed.

e.g
If youve dealt damage to 6 people. there would be 6 entries into the log, if you'd killed 1 of them. youd know you would need to damage 1 more person and not kill that person to be in the running for a confederate medal. If instead of having a damage entry in the log for every amount of damage dealt you can summate all damage dealt to each individual, each individual would only have 1 entry in the log, allowing you to quickly reference how many youve dealt damage to and which ones youve killed.

(i think ive conveyed what im trying to say)

EDITED

np, just a configurable preference Edited by EngIand

Short link

I think it is not necessary. You can see number of killed in players panel, and quickly calculate 10 (hits) - 4 (kills).

Short link

Это он для медальки поддержки, т.е. мне нужно видеть сколько именно я повредил, но по одному врагу могу попасть несколько раз подряд, а суммирование даст отличную возможность не запоминать всех кому хоть 1 хит выбил.

Short link

Не, Макс, он говорит о хитах по уникальным целям, для медали "поддержка". Вариант "10-4" тут не прокатит: остальные 6 могли пойти вообще в одну цель. Подсчёт количества уникальных раненых, но неубитых целей - очень удобная тулза для медалькодр...охотников.

PS. UPD, одновременно ответили)

Short link

много катаюсь на су26 - и для неё это очень актуально, т.к. других медалек на ней тяжело взять

UPD уже не первый раз у меня такое :)

Edited by VicKing

Short link

Если вернуться чуть раньше, мы обсудили, что будет опция по суммированию урона по танку. В этом случае 10-4 как раз работает. Или я что-то не понимаю. :)

Short link

А, сорри. Я просто бегло глянул только твоё сообщение.

Short link

This is what i was trying to explain.

oy729.jpg

( How the hell do you insert thumbnail pic ? )

Short link

( How the hell do you insert thumbnail pic ? )

You can just add your image as attachment and thumbnail will be generated automatically. It does not work with your screenshots because them are on third-party hosting.

This is what i was trying to explain.

Yes, we are understand. It's a great feature in my opinion.

Short link

post-7554-0-85904800-1350745020_thumb.jpgpost-7554-0-55712600-1350745021_thumb.jpgpost-7554-0-85687900-1350745021_thumb.jpgpost-7554-0-13526200-1350745022_thumb.jpg

зделал цветной + свои символы боеукладка и смерть (по умолчанию как по мне не заметны) многофункциональный если понравится выложу

create color + their characters within the hull and death (default for me is not noticeable) Multifunction if you like it'll post

Edited by Alastanka

Short link

а нельзя ли сделать общий счет по дамагу под счетом по танкам?

сам понял

Edited by tatarin_73

Short link

I understand you could colour code the Tanks / Individuals. But still, if you've hit them out of sequence it wouldn't be immediately obvious. As a configurable preference id still prefer to only show 1 line of text per individual, with a total, last hit, tank, etc etc etc

• Upvote 1

Short link

Для опции суммирования урона по одному и тому же танку, думаю, надо делать включалко-выключалку, поскольку кому-то может быть интересно именно урон за выстрел видеть, а не сумму

Edited by demon2597

Short link

Для опции суммирования урона по одному и тому же танку, думаю, надо делать включалко-выключалку, поскольку кому-то может быть интересно именно урон за выстрел видеть, а не сумму

Это само собой, на то она и опция.

Short link

post-7554-0-85904800-1350745020_thumb.jpgpost-7554-0-55712600-1350745021_thumb.jpgpost-7554-0-85687900-1350745021_thumb.jpgpost-7554-0-13526200-1350745022_thumb.jpg

зделал цветной + свои символы боеукладка и смерть (по умолчанию как по мне не заметны) многофункциональный если понравится выложу

create color + their characters within the hull and death (default for me is not noticeable) Multifunction if you like it'll post

бомба это: "blowupMarker": "<font face='Wingdings'>\0x4D</font>" ??

Short link

Угу. Кстати, вместо \0x4D можно просто написать M

Yes, we are understand. It's a great feature in my opinion.

Ну давайте тогда подробно напишите как это должно выглядеть. А то я там несколько конфликтных моментов вижу, а самому придумывать как их обойти не хочется. :)

Можно череп и бомбу сделать по умолчанию. Кто что думает?

Edited by sirmax

Short link

было бы отлично......

Short link

Тоже "ЗА".

Short link