Korean Random
GPCracker

Улучшенная система прицеливания / Advanced Aiming System

Только не пишет как в ранних модификациях под прицелом показания дальномера и цели. Показания сведения я отключил, они загромождают экран.

Наверное и нужные панельки вместе с ними.

Short link

так понятно что AAS работает

Не знаю как насчёт нужных, я вот это отключил. Подскажите может что не так?

Edited by tsymbalvitaly

Short link

Не знаю как насчёт нужных, я вот это отключил. Подскажите может что не так?

Ну если только это... то в принципе все здесь ок. Значит косяк где-то в другом месте.

З.Ы. Просьба убрать конфиг под спойлер.

Edited by GPCracker

Short link

1) устанавливать надо в mods.

Я так понимаю , что поменяли ПАПКУ установки мода?

Распаковав    AdvancedAimingSystem_v0.2.7.zip   70 Кб  

XModLib_v0.1.8.zip   66,43 Кб  

куда вставить - "папку  mods   или  res mods

В данный момент у меня  находится в res mods.

• Downvote 1

Short link

В каком месте советуешь поискать? Заранее спасибо.

З.Ы. Просто удалил, а не убирал под спойлер

Short link

Я так понимаю , что поменяли ПАПКУ установки мода?

Мод переехал в пакеты. Архив содержит пакеты основного мода, пакеты плагинов и конфиги. Скачанный архив нужно распаковывать в <WorldOfTanks>/mods.

Short link

Кто нибудь может подсказать наилучшие настройки мода для мощного компа без индикации сведения. Использую сторонний аим и рентген.

Short link

Мод переехал в пакеты. Архив содержит пакеты основного мода, пакеты плагинов и конфиги. Скачанный архив нужно распаковывать в <WorldOfTanks>/mods.

Распаковывал в <WorldOfTanks>/mods. - игра не запускается .

Short link

Hey GPCracker...  An Update for you.....

So, Wargaming did, in fact for .18, eliminate the bouncing/dropping reticle at least when it concerns horizons as I showed in the first example in my video.
The second example in my video, where Tanks are on the horizon and the reticle bounces/drops, they may it seems have eliminated it also from occurring, because I didn't see it on the Test Server nor the little bit I played the Official .18 release before I started using XVM's Zoom features.

However, when I started using the Zoom mod, I immediately noticed that the First example still doesn't happen, which is good, but the second example DOES happen a little bit, not as bad as before, but there is a slight bounce/drop with tanks on horizons again.  So, it may be the mods are still further causing the issue, or they need to be updated properly with .18's new code?

Anyway, I started using your mod, your last version, and your mod seems to basically totally remove the bouncing/dropping that was still occurring.

Essentially, your mod is now working like it used to do so by fixing the problems, or at least the one that remained or was likely created/exacerbated by XVM's zoom functions.

There is the most "tiny" of bounce/drop still in certain instances, but it's barely noticeable, though not an issue, your mod fixes the bigger occurrence.

So, I still don't know for sure if .18 totally fixed the bouncing/dropping reticle problems, I haven't really tested it to be sure, other than mostly on the test server. (didn't play enough without zoom mod on release).  So, your mod may not actually be needed anymore.  However, like I mentioned, it's for sure still needed when we use Zoom mods.

So, don't know if anyone can play like 50 games non-modded at all to see if the problem still occurs, and they notice and are sensitive to the bouncing/dropping reticle flaws like I am, as my video shows.  Me, I'm lazy atm.

FYI.....  Happy again.  :)

Edited by leeuniverse

Short link

So, it may be the mods are still further causing the issue, or they need to be updated properly with .18's new code?

I am monitoring all changes to python script and I didn't detect any valuable changes to crosshairs and gun marker algorithms. Maybe they just made gun marker more smooth to hide bouncing... But problem with aiming was not fixed... and I doubt it would ever be.

or was likely created/exacerbated by XVM's zoom functions.

Zoom does not have effect on problem, it may only make it more visible.

When aiming correction is engaged or disengaged, there is a transition process, and gun marker may bounce a little. As it does on ANY significant DISTANCE CHANGE (when you move crosshairs from close object to far or vice versa). Like it happens on hill edge, or tank in front of the sky. Mod aim correction blocks instant distance change when you aim a tank, so tank in front of the sky is not a problem as long as correction is working. But it does not affect any static scenes in automatic mode (only with manual control) as it reacts only on tanks.

Maybe I should say again, but gun marker bouncing is not the root cause of the problem. Aiming system structure and its instant and significant distance changes are.

The aiming system is designed to free the player from ballistic fall calculations, like snipers do. They set up corrections (not sure if it is a right word) in their scopes on gravity and wind. There are no wind in WoT, but gravity still exists. As WoT is a casual game, aiming system use another approach to free the player from some sort of gravity corrections in scope - they use automatic distance calculation, which let players just aim and shoot. But when distance suffers instant and significant change (like hill edge, tank in front of the far sky) gun should be moved up or down to fit new aiming distance. This process is not instant, and this move is called as transition process. This is the real reason of gun marker bouncing.

Edited by GPCracker

Short link

Уважаемый, поясни пож. куда какую папку кидать.Понятно что в модс, а либу куда ? Конечные пути интересуют.

Short link

Ya GPCracker....

All I know is my gun works properly in .18 non-modded or modded for Horizons, no bounce, but it would still occur some (though not as bad as before) when a tank was on horizon, at least using XVM's Zoom features, could swear it wasn't occurring on the default game also.  But, your mod almost completely elminates it, so I'm at least happy, whatever's causing it.

BTW, isn't some of the operations that relate to the Reticle in an .XML file, not Python?

I remember the old Zoom mod we used to use before PMOD came along, a lot of things was adjusted in an XML (noticed the mods still exist on RU's Forum).

Have you kept track of those files or new files to see if they fixed it that way?  Cause, there is zero bouncing going horizon to ground as I show the bouncing in my first video example.

Anyway, either way, I'm happy camper again.  My reticle now is stable again and I can fully shoot where I aim again, like your mod used to fix when it first came out.

Edited by leeuniverse

Short link

какой кнопкой делать автозахват цели?

Если ты имеешь ввиду дальномер - "автозахват" - это захват при наведении, нажимать ничего не нужно.

Для автоприцела хоткеи не меняются.

BTW, isn't some of the operations that relate to the Reticle in an .XML file, not Python?

Those files contains mod's settings, or AvatarInputHandler settings, like dynamic camera, camera shaking on hit, etc. Not gun marker calculations, it is outside AvatarInputHandler (classes controlling camera), in VehicleGunRotator (classes controlling gun movement).

0.2.8 Alpha (XModLib v0.1.8) [04.05.2017]

- код активации снайперского режима на артиллерии вынесен в отдельный плагин.

- добавлена возможность перехода в снайперский режим на артиллерии скроллом.

- плагин исправления маркера орудия в снайперском на артиллерии объединен с плагином снайперского режима на артиллерии.

- исправлены мелкие баги.

- по соображениям безопасности (активация плагина при отсутствии файла конфигурации), плагин SafeShot по умолчанию отключен.

- небольшие внутренние структурные изменения.

- часть плагинов переименованы.

- конфиги плагинов вынесены в отдельные файлы конфигурации.

- SafeShot больше не работает в стратегическом режиме прицеливания.

Изменения в основном технического плана, структуризация кода, мелкие фиксы и т.д. Серьезно изменен конфиг в связи с выносом конфигурации плагинов в отдельные файлы. В библиотеке (XModLib) изменений нет, но приаттачил на всякий.

AdvancedAimingSystem_v0.2.8.zip

XModLib_v0.1.8.zip

Думаю тут уже всем известно, что без XModLib мод работать не будет.

• Upvote 11

Short link

Если ты имеешь ввиду дальномер - "автозахват" - это захват при наведении, нажимать ничего не нужно.

Для автоприцела хоткеи не меняются.

Жалко что, вот этот автоприцел с ААS не работает, так бы было совсем хорошо, тем более мод не запрещённый

https://wotspeak.ru/mody-world-of-tanks-wot/372-avtomaticheskiy-pricel-dlya-arty-avtopricel-dlya-artillerii-dlya-world-of-tanks-wot.html

Short link

Жалко что, вот этот автоприцел с ААS не работает

Кажется понимаю в чем прикол. Попробую запилить патч, но будет в лучшем случае только со следующей обновой.

Short link