Korean Random
rextimmy

WOT Tank Viewer - Version 1.0.17

Тогда будет темно. Однако мне надо чтобы было светло при этом зеленый цвет должен быть зеленым цветом, а не желтым. Вот картинки внизу сделаны в старых версиях программы, здесь освещение 255 и зеленый цвет остается зеленым цветом.

41a6f5b1aa6a.jpg

Если я не ошибаюсь, в старой версии небыло функции доп. освещения. Ты же сам мне по моему говорил, что единственное чего нет в этой программе это освещения как в игре. Помнишь? Когда удивлялся что я только начал пользоваться WTV, а прежде в ангаре результат смотрел.  :ok: 

С отключенным доп. освещением будет так как в прошлой версии программы, по моему.

Edited by Ganjalezz

Short link

Если я не ошибаюсь, в старой версии небыло функции доп. освещения. Ты же сам мне по моему говорил, что единственное чего нет в этой программе это освещения как в игре. Помнишь? Когда удивлялся что я только начал пользоваться WTV, а прежде в ангаре результат смотрел.  :ok: 

С отключенным доп. освещением будет так как в прошлой версии программы, по моему.

Да вот не все так. Я не помню о чем тебе писал, наверно я писал о том, что рендер в игре и рендер в программе дают разные картинки. А потому нужно еще и реплеи смотреть. Теперь что мы имеем сейчас:

2010282.jpg

В версии 1.0.4 я не могу добиться такого же зеленого цвета как в старых версиях, например 0.4.1. А ведь это все одна и та же DDS-шкурка!!!

Кроме этого меня огорчает появление расплывчатого изображения на боковой проекции :(

Short link

Да вот не все так. Я не помню о чем тебе писал, наверно я писал о том, что рендер в игре и рендер в программе дают разные картинки. А потому нужно еще и реплеи смотреть. Теперь что мы имеем сейчас:

В версии 1.0.4 я не могу добиться такого же зеленого цвета как в старых версиях, например 0.4.1. А ведь это все одна и та же DDS-шкурка!!!

Кроме этого меня огорчает появление расплывчатого изображения на боковой проекции :(

Go to preferences and adjust your texture filtering and anti-aliasing because by default it is set very low.

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

Go to preferences and adjust your texture filtering and anti-aliasing because by default it is set very low.

Show me where this options in programm 1.0.4?

Edited by StranikS_Scan

Short link

Show me where this options in programm 1.0.4?

Settings->preferences or preferences icon on the toolbar or F2 keyboard shortcut, than it's under OpenGL icon.

Short link

Settings->preferences or preferences icon on the toolbar or F2 keyboard shortcut, than it's under OpenGL icon.

I do not understand. Form "Prefences" does not contain such options. There is no texture filtering options and anti-aliasing options ???

2010603.jpg

Edited by StranikS_Scan

Short link

You got something strange going on there, should like like below

Ups! Do you think what could be the problem?

Short link

Ups! Do you think what could be the problem?

That is very weird! 

Open up settings.cfg and replace the RendererCommon tags with this:

<RendererCommon>
  <TextureFilter>Anisotropic 16x</TextureFilter>
  <MSAA>Max</MSAA>
  <ShadowMap>1024</ShadowMap>
  <VSync>Enabled</VSync>
</RendererCommon>

Don't worry about the shadowmap size it's not enabled yet. The texture filter setting will definitely improve the blur and image quality.

Aah you are running a larger style font system yeah (100 DPI?). I think it is not getting displayed because of that.

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

I am do it. Result = image with good sharpen. One problem resolved :))))) Thanks!

Remains to solve the second problem. This settings my system:

Video: nVidia gForce GTX 560M
Drivers: 314.22
DirectX: 11.0
ScreenSize: 1920x1080
Font: 120 DPI

I hope they will help you.

Short link

The lighting has changed in 1.0 compared to 0.4, the light is in a different position for starters. Try rotating the actual tank in the tank options tab (you can rotate it full 360 degrees) and see if you can find an angle that you like in regards to the lighting. If that doesn't fix it can you post the dds file so i can see for myself what is happening.

Font 120DPI is why the OpenGL preference is missing (if you enabled the standard 75dpi the opengl button would magically appear again), i have never tested it with such a large font to be honest so i'll look into fixing this up. There are so many little things i just never think to test and this is one of them ;-)

*Edit:

Actually you are correct there is something bizarre when i draw a green square (green =255) it looks yellow in the app(lighting disabled) but if i take a screenshot to clipboard or straight to file and open it in any paint program it looks green again. Something else for me to look into.

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

The lighting has changed in 1.0 compared to 0.4, the light is in a different position for starters. Try rotating the actual tank in the tank options tab (you can rotate it full 360 degrees) and see if you can find an angle that you like in regards to the lighting. If that doesn't fix it can you post the dds file so i can see for myself what is happening.

Font 120DPI is why the OpenGL preference is missing (if you enabled the standard 75dpi the opengl button would magically appear again), i have never tested it with such a large font to be honest so i'll look into fixing this up. There are so many little things i just never think to test and this is one of them ;-)

Thank you. It helped.

PS: notebook with 15,6" FullHD-monitor with 75 DPI = very very small font. 120 DPI = good font size for him.

Edited by StranikS_Scan

Short link

Ok great to the color thing and I'll play with the font spacing etc and see if i can fix it up for people running larger DPI font systems.

Short link

Ok. However, I think that the lighting should not distort colors! This is not correct and ... harmful. For example, I can not show the real picture with my tanks skins to other players. They can not understand me. But thank God the old version of the program works. I can make pretty pictures in the old program.

I am all understood. Thank you for support. Good luck. We are waiting for new versions!

Short link

Just testing around a bit more here i don't believe it does distort the color's.

Here is a green box (created in photoshop with green set to 255) rendered in my viewer and screen shot saved and opened up in photoshop again. The eye dropper tool confirms the color is 100% accurate. The lighting is set at it's default's too and the tank is not rotated.

post-6842-0-31263100-1372329737_thumb.jpg

Short link

rextimmy, will it be possible (in future versions) to select one group of spaced armor and see it on the model?

For now selection works with "normal" armor only.

Short link

Just testing around a bit more here i don't believe it does distort the color's.

Here is a green box (created in photoshop with green set to 255) rendered in my viewer and screen shot saved and opened up in photoshop again. The eye dropper tool confirms the color is 100% accurate. The lighting is set at it's default's too and the tank is not rotated.

2010965.jpg

Short link

Can you post the original dds image by itself

rextimmy, will it be possible (in future versions) to select one group of spaced armor and see it on the model?

For now selection works with "normal" armor only.

Yep i will enable that one soon.

Short link

Below is one i just did myself

Below is one i just did myself, i'll check out your dds anyway.

*EDIT*

It is the ambient lighting causing it, i definitely got a calculation wrong in there. Good pick up and i'll add this to the ever growing bug reports lol

post-6842-0-14423800-1372331551_thumb.jpg

Edited by rextimmy

Short link