Korean Random
rextimmy

WOT Tank Viewer - Version 1.0.17

@Lesic I have fixed that horrible screenshot bug when background alpha is enabled, i will release 1.0.9 very soon.

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

RUS

Выкладываю пробный перевод для WTV 1.0.8. Для установки достаточно скачать архив QM 1.0.8 Rus by StranikS_Scan V1.0.zip и извлечь файл WotTankViewer_ru.qm в папку с исполняемым файлом, т.е. \bin_x64\ или \bin_x86\, в зависимости от того чем пользуетесь. Перезапуск обязателен. 

ЗЫ: Ув. комрады, если у кого будут какие-либо конструктивные предложения или замечания по переводу, то пишем мне в лс. Я буду рад содействию.

ENG

for developers

A) I completed the test translation - TS 1.0.8 Rus by StranikS_Scan V1.0.zip 
B) I found and see the following list of problems:

1. This option is not working with my qm-file:
Camera - CameraOptions - Type
Camera - CameraOptions - View
Camera - CameraControl - AutoRotate

2. Panels:
- How to change the panel places using tabs?
- Why the panel is inserted always the first one? I inserted Camera-Panel in a Camo-Panel. Result = This panel was first rather than the third

3. Translation
- I was not able to translate all of the words (6 words/strings). See my WotTankViewer_ru.ts file. Hard for me to understand their real meaning, since I did not see them in the program. Explain to me the meaning. 
- "Lighting" used in context menu of main toolbar and in SceneSettings. As a result I was not able to replace the word as I need.
- "Diffuse texture list is not the same size as the exlusion texture list." - maybe "exclusion"?
- Message "Could not locate settings file, creating a new one. The preferences dialog will now be shown, please make sure the World of Tanks path is correct." not replaced on Rus string. It's bug. Message "You must select a tank." (Save UV Map button) has the same problem.... and Message "You must select a mod folder in the application preferences." (Create Tank Directory button)
- In Preference-Render panel with Rus-qm width of the labels is small. Words are cut off and I can not shorten words. The longest word - "Размер карты затенения" (22 chars).
- Why your Alternative Open Directory not used system language? He is ENG always.

4. Crashes:
> execute x64 - Preference/Paths - Delete all paths or Delete WOT path only - ОК - ОК - Crash
Edited by StranikS_Scan
  • Upvote 1

Short link

RUS

Выкладываю пробный перевод для WTV 1.0.8. Для установки достаточно скачать архив attachicon.gifQM 1.0.8 Rus by StranikS_Scan V1.0.zip и извлечь файл WotTankViewer_ru.qm в папку с исполняемым файлом, т.е. \bin_x64\ или \bin_x86\, в зависимости от того чем пользуетесь. Перезапуск обязателен. 

ENG

A) I completed the test translation - attachicon.gifTS 1.0.8 Rus by StranikS_Scan V1.0.zip 

B) I found and see the following list of problems:

1. This option is not working with my qm-file:

Camera - CameraOptions - Type

Camera - CameraOptions - View

Camera - CameraControl - AutoRotate

2. Panels:

- How to change the panel places using tabs?

- Why the panel is inserted always the first one? I inserted Camera-Panel in a Camo-Panel. Result = This panel was first rather than the third

3. Translation

- I was not able to translate all of the words (6 words/strings). See my WotTankViewer_ru.ts file. Hard for me to understand their real meaning, since I did not see them in the program. Explain to me the meaning. 

- "Lighting" used in context menu of main toolbar and in SceneSettings. As a result I was not able to replace the word as I need.

- "Diffuse texture list is not the same size as the exlusion texture list." - maybe "exclusion"?

- Message "Could not locate settings file, creating a new one. The preferences dialog will now be shown, please make sure the World of Tanks path is correct." not replaced on Rus string. It's bug. Message "You must select a tank." (Save UV Map button) has the same problem.... and Message "You must select a mod folder in the application preferences." (Create Tank Directory button)

- In Preference-Render panel with Rus-qm width of the labels is small. Words are cut off and I can not shorten words. The longest word - "Размер карты затенения" (22 chars).

- Why your Alternative Open Directory not used system language? He is ENG always.

4. Crashes:

> execute x64 - Preference/Paths - Delete all paths or Delete WOT path only - ОК - ОК - Crash

Ok great thanks for the feeback, hey is it possible if i send you some test versions until i get this right? This could take a few tests i think to get it 100% working. Just looking through the ts file you have done a good job ;-) ... I understand it would be difficult to use my app if English is not your native language ;-)

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

Ok great thanks for the feeback, hey is it possible if i send you some test versions until i get this right? This could take a few tests i think to get it 100% working.

OK

Short link

OK

Ok great that saves me heaps of time :ok:  it takes a while to do a full release to the public. I'll PM you over the weekend and send you a new version to try, i'll send the modified ts file back so you obviously don't have to translate the whole thing again ;-)

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

i'll send the modified ts file back so you obviously don't have to translate the whole thing again ;-)

That's right!

Short link

извлечь файл WotTankViewer_ru.qm в папку с исполняемым файлом

В архиве не qm а ts 

Short link

В архиве не qm а ts

Читай внимательно пост, я все перепроверил

тут QM 1.0.8 Rus by StranikS_Scan V1.0.zip - qm (для юзверов)

тут TS 1.0.8 Rus by StranikS_Scan V1.0.zip - ts (для разрабов)

Short link

Читай внимательно пост, я все перепроверил

тут QM 1.0.8 Rus by StranikS_Scan V1.0.zip - qm (для юзверов)

тут TS 1.0.8 Rus by StranikS_Scan V1.0.zip - ts (для разрабов)

Мон пардон, даже не заметил разницы в названии)

Short link

Мон пардон, даже не заметил разницы в названии)

А я ведь знал что так и будет :) Надо было сразу спойлер ставить :)

Ув. комрады, если у кого будут какие-либо конструктивные предложения или замечания по переводу, то пишем мне в лс. Я буду рад содействию. Edited by StranikS_Scan

Short link

Im not quite sure due to the translation what you are both talking about but it doesn't look like like it needs any of my input lol

Short link

Im not quite sure due to the translation what you are both talking about but it doesn't look like like it needs any of my input lol

:ok:

Short link

:ok:

aah sweet, Australia is playing England in the cricket, although it is 10:30pm in Australia the game is in England and it's live on TV so i'm having a few jack daniel's and enjoying it:-) ...hahah I'm sure i don't need to explain to russian's how fun it is when your country plays any British team lol

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

aah sweet, Australia is playing England in the cricket, although it is 10:30pm in Australia the game is in England and it's live on TV so i'm having a few jack daniel's and enjoying it:-) ...hahah I'm sure i don't need to explain to russian's how fun it is when your country plays any British team lol

Аааа, that's why you're so cheerful today :)))

PS: jack daniel's? it's not my choice... :))))) I only drink vintage dry wine.... Happy viewing

Edited by StranikS_Scan

Short link

There is a strange bug:

Where the system information? Sorry, but here is no telepaths :)

...at least log

Edited by StranikS_Scan

Short link

There is a strange bug:

Thats looks strange but as StranikS_Scan said could you please post the log file, it is located in the data directory. It is very difficult to try and diagnose most problems without seeing the log file. The log file contains windows version, OpenGL versions and more,it is most often required when tracking down problems.

There is another bug that StranikS_Scan has pointed out, i accidentally left of the version information in the title bar in 1.0.8. hahaha oops im an idiot :-) :-)

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

Доброго дня!

Прошу, пожалуйста, помочь нубу!!!

Никак не могу добиться отражения в WOT Tank Viewer Контурных шкурок с зонами пробития от Наглого Котэ.

Что я сделал:

- распаковал WOT Tank Viewer 1.0.8,

- в папку bin_x64 перевод для WTV 1.0.8 от StranikS_Scan,

- распаковал Контурные шкуроки с зонами пробития (папка - vehicles) в - e:\Games\World_of_Tanks_wot_tank_viewer\res_mods\0.8.7\ (специально сделал копию папки с Клиентом игры, чтобы тестить WotTankViewer)

- запустил файл WotTankViewer_x64.exe в папке bin_x64, 

- в Настройках указал путь Клиента игры e:\Games\World_of_Tanks_wot_tank_viewer\,

- далее в Настройках указал путь Пользователя - тот же - e:\Games\World_of_Tanks_wot_tank_viewer\,

- закрыл WotTankViewer,

- запустил снова WotTankViewer,

- выбрал 10-й уровень, выбрал танк - шкурок нет.

Подскажите пожалуйста, что я делаю НЕ ТАК?

И еще вопрос - где конкретно в WotTankViewer  функция извлечения файлов текстур из оригинального игрового архиваизвлечения файлов???

Short link

SergioPK

Должно выглядеть так, тока буквы диска у тебя свои - ты вообще не понятный путь прописал

post-12997-0-24960800-1376122167_thumb.png

Edited by SamLab2

Short link

Доброго дня!

Прошу, пожалуйста, помочь нубу!!!

Друг, давай так, я не буду вникать в то как и что ты делал, а напишу 100% рабочий вариант, а ты прочитаешь и сам найдешь в чем у тебя косяк :))))

1. Пусть игра стоит в c:\Games\World_of_Tanks\

2. Пусть шкурки с зонами пробития распакованы в папку d:\шкурки\

То есть шкурка с зонами пробития скажем СУ-122-54 от Lemon96 (это пример), лежит вот тут d:\шкурки\vehicles\russian\R75_SU122_54\SU122_54.dds

Что нужно чтобы шкурки можно было увидеть в игре?

Ответ: Нужно скопировать папку "vehicles" в папку c:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.8.7\. И если у вас в ангаре есть танки, для которых шкурки сделаны, то на них шкурки и появятся.

Что нужно сделать чтобы увидеть шкурки через WTV не заходя в игру?

Ответ: Скачать и распаковать WTV в любую папку, закинуть qm-файл с переводом в папку bin_x64 или/и bin_x86. Запустить программу. Зайти в окно "Настройки" и затем проверить/выставить:

- Папка клиента игры: c:\Games\World_of_Tanks

- Папка пользователя: d:\шкурки

Жмем ОК. Выбираем танк СУ-122-54, затем "Показать" и смотрим на шкурку :)

Как извлечь оригинальную текстуру танка скажем СУ-122-54 из архивов клиента игры в папку пользователя?

Ответ: В списке танков правой кнопкой мыши на имени танка жмем и в выпадающем меню выбираем пункт "Извлечь все текстуры танка" (извлечение произойдет в папку пользователя, т.е. в d:\шкурки\, при этом будут автоматически созданы все нужные подпапки, извлечены все текстуры этого танка + текстуры его траков)

Edited by StranikS_Scan

Short link