Korean Random
rextimmy

WOT Tank Viewer - Version 1.0.17

rextimmy, when it has a function of viewing decals and labels on the tanks.

• Upvote 1

Short link

обязательно качать зип папку и сетап? вместе?

WotTankViewer_1_0_4.zip это portable версия

Short link

WotTankViewer_1_0_4.zip это portable версия

:ok:

Иконки запуска нету?

Edited by lee002

Short link

rextimmy, when it has a function of viewing decals and labels on the tanks.

Hopefully i get this working in the next few versions. I am currently fixing up the mesh functions internally to allow easier physics interaction which in turn will make it easier to implement the decal system. 

Here are the "big 3" features i am working on currently:

1) Armor testing mode

2) Full support for the bone system (i finally worked it all out chassis included)

3) Decal system

Short link

:ok:

Иконки запуска нету?

WotTankViewer\bin_x64\WotTankViewer_x64.exe

WotTankViewer\bin_x86\WotTankViewer_x86.exe

Short link

Zip file version = No windows Installer, just extract and run (ships with both 32 and 64bit )

Setup Version = Windows installer, will detect if 64 or 32bit and ONLY install binaries for that version of windows.

Short link

rextimmy, the program does not support all types of Remodeling hangar with what it involves.

Short link

rextimmy, the program does not support all types of Remodeling hangar with what it involves.

Yeah most likely not. I have not added in all types of vertex formats supported by bigworld engine. Give me a link to the mod and i will add support for it.

Short link

Yeah most likely not. I have not added in all types of vertex formats supported by bigworld engine. Give me a link to the mod and i will add support for it.

I am afraid that there will be too much.

Short link

thinking out loud about the interface

I work on the notebook screen with a maximum resolution of 1366x768. 5 tabs using the program. result:

467430a59767.png

What if  do so

94519af0aba5.png

Short link

Когда запускаю программу выдается такая ошибка 

i3bo.jpg

Я вот думаю мож это из-за пути? у меня на кириллице

D:/Игры/World_of_Tanks

Short link

Когда запускаю программу выдается такая ошибка 

Я вот думаю мож это из-за пути? у меня на кириллице

D:/Игры/World_of_Tanks

Yeah sorry the app currently does not handle Cyrillic very well at all :-( ...I'll try and improve this next version. Try placing the game into a non Cyrillic type name like D:\games for now.

thinking out loud about the interface

I work on the notebook screen with a maximum resolution of 1366x768. 5 tabs using the program. result:

What if  do so

Yeah sorry the floating widgets don't support that feature in Qt (to the best of my knowledge anyway). 4 Tab's is the limit before you start seeing what you took a screenshot. My only suggestion would be to play around and make maybe 2 different tabs area's like in attached pic (layout can be saved via window menu) or even have some floating.

The best way i think is to know the keyboard shortcuts http://rextimmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=55.0 and only display the dock widgets you use all the time, for e.g do you use scene settings and camo every single time you load a tank? If not than get rid of them and either use the keyboard shortcut's or use the toolbar to display/hide them when required.

The Dock Widgets are pretty flexible but yeah sorry there are some limitations.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention can always add a tick box in the preferences to allow vertical tabs like below if you like, quick and easy to implement actually.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention can always add a tick box in the preferences to allow vertical tabs like below (pic on right) if you like, quick and easy to implement actually.

post-6842-0-52171800-1372203724_thumb.jpg

post-6842-0-58912600-1372217170_thumb.jpg

Edited by rextimmy
  • Upvote 3

Short link

Yeah sorry the app currently does not handle Cyrillic very well at all :-( ...I'll try and improve this next version. Try placing the game into a non Cyrillic type name like D:\games for now.

Yeah sorry the floating widgets don't support that feature in Qt (to the best of my knowledge anyway). 4 Tab's is the limit before you start seeing what you took a screenshot. My only suggestion would be to play around and make maybe 2 different tabs area's like in attached pic (layout can be saved via window menu) or even have some floating.

The best way i think is to know the keyboard shortcuts http://rextimmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=55.0 and only display the dock widgets you use all the time, for e.g do you use scene settings and camo every single time you load a tank? If not than get rid of them and either use the keyboard shortcut's or use the toolbar to display/hide them when required.

The Dock Widgets are pretty flexible but yeah sorry there are some limitations.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention can always add a tick box in the preferences to allow vertical tabs like below if you like, quick and easy to implement actually.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention can always add a tick box in the preferences to allow vertical tabs like below (pic on right) if you like, quick and easy to implement actually.

thank you very much, right screen - solution :no1:

Short link

rextimmy, you can add speed controller auto-rotation.

Short link

rextimmy, you can add speed controller auto-rotation.

You mean the auto camera rotation? If so you can control the speed by how fast you drag in the direction you want to rotate.

Short link

In the light of 255 green color on the body of the tank visible as green+yellow color. In older versions, this was not. 

2008911.jpg

Short link

In the light of 255 green color on the body of the tank visible as green+yellow color. In older versions, this was not. 

2008911.jpg

А если переключатель "Lighting" вместо Enabled поставить Disabled, отключить дополнительное освещение короче?)

Short link

А если переключатель "Lighting" вместо Enabled поставить Disabled, отключить дополнительное освещение короче?)

Тогда будет темно. Однако мне надо чтобы было светло при этом зеленый цвет должен быть зеленым цветом, а не желтым. Вот картинки внизу сделаны в старых версиях программы, здесь освещение 255 и зеленый цвет остается зеленым цветом.

41a6f5b1aa6a.jpg

Short link