Korean Random
rextimmy

WOT Tank Viewer - Version 1.0.17

Я так то вообще не думал, что это как-то повлияет, игра шкурки показывает, я сохраняю с стандартными параметрами.

Ладно, домой приду попробую без генерирования мип-карт сохранять. Посмотрим как оно показывать начнет.

UPD

Сохраняю шкуру вот с такими настройками и все равно она в танк вьювере 1.0.15 черная.

Как вообще просмотреть есть ли мип-карты у изображения? нвидиа тулс качать?

f6fd7b5380e33941a51c83f5c6ee5326.png
Edited by Paladin_Tank

Short link

So the HD texture has no mip maps and the regular texture does??

Don't forget the HD texture must be 2x the resolution of the standard texture. I explained this previous page

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

Version 1.0.16 is going to be released on sunday or Monday depending on free time. Heaps of fixes and should hopefully get the app pretty close to where it was pre 9.0 client. Only thing that remains is to fix the camo bake.

Change Log:

Version 1.0.16:
* Fixed error where texture manager was crashing on exit.
* Added back in garage suppport.
* Added config file to allow different garages to be shown (garages.cfg)
* Fixed lighting issues in collision mode.
* Fixed shader issues compiling on Intel 4000 hardware.
* Added in screenshot dialog supporting HD image saving.
* Fixed issue where texture loading was failing if regular texture was the same size (or larger) than the HD texture.
* Fixed website link in help->about wtv.
* Portuguese language added (thanks RelicShadow).
* Fixed help function to launch help page on official website.
* Added in OpenGL information to help->about wtv.
* Fixed camera so it properly orbits around it's target.
* Fixed "target" bug when saving the current camera's view to file.

Edited by rextimmy
  • Upvote 7

Short link

Version 1.0.16 released, i won't bother posting the change log again. Same as above (just swap hangar.cfg for garages.cfg)

• Upvote 8

Short link

Thought i would lay out the future plans for the tank viewer. The 1.x branch is now going to go into maintenance mode, there will be no new features added and only fixes released from here on out. Camo bake is the last large thing that needs fixing up. Any other bugs that come to my attention will also be fixed up.

The new branch i am starting work on from today is going to be the 2.0 branch. This won't be a complete re-write from scratch because certain parts of the code base are tried and tested and do their job just fine. I'll detail everything at a later date. It will most likely go through a beta stage like 1.x branch did for quite a awhile. I will also be designing the code base with other WG games in mind, so it will be far easier to branch the app to say WoWP. The app will certainly not be heading in to any areas covered by tank inspector, i never have had any interest in showing stats etc. This is a tool to help skinning/modding tanks and this new version will again be even stronger in those areas.

• Upvote 5

Short link

Сохраняю шкуру вот с такими настройками и все равно она в танк вьювере 1.0.15 черная.

Та же петрушка в 1.0.16. Так есть решение? Как исправить?

Short link

Та же петрушка в 1.0.16. Так есть решение? Как исправить?

А у меня в 1.0.15 всё было нормально, а вот в 1.0.16 текстура чёрная. При чём чёрной текстуру делает файл AM.dds - если его удалить оставив только AM_hd.dds, то всё нормально, но естественно отличия от оригинальной текстуры видно только вблизи.

And in my 1.0.15 everything was fine, but the texture is black in 1.0.16. At what makes black texture file AM.dds - if you remove it leaving only AM_hd.dds, then everything is fine, but of course different from the original texture is visible only at close range.

Short link

чёрной текстуру делает файл AM.dds - если его удалить оставив только AM_hd.dds, то всё нормально, но естественно отличия от оригинальной текстуры видно только вблизи.

Но для шкурок мне нужны именно AM.dds. Блин, хоть бы какой временный костыль чтобы видеть результат редактирования... Совсем недавно начал пользоваться программой, в общем, понравилась - и вдруг такой косяк...

Author, fix of black textures will be?

Short link

Но для шкурок мне нужны именно AM.dds. Блин, хоть бы какой временный костыль чтобы видеть результат редактирования... Совсем недавно начал пользоваться программой, в общем, понравилась - и вдруг такой косяк...

Author, fix of black textures will be?

В каком редакторе работаешь?

Short link

Да и Paint.NET пробовал, и XnView - одинаково. Именно, что редактируется нормально, и в игре отображается как положено, а вот в Танк вьюер - черные текстуры. Не все, некоторые, которые новые с hd идут.

Short link

Are the regular texture and the HD texture a different format? If so this is a bug and that i'm aware of and will be fixed soon.

• Upvote 1

Short link

Are the regular texture and the HD texture a different format? If so this is a bug and that i'm aware of and will be fixed soon.

In 1.0.15 works, in 1.0.16 does not work - black texture

In the game client it works.

Edited by Ganjalezz

Short link

Generate mip maps for the AM texture(not the HD texture though) and it will work. Currently my app will not do this automatically like the game does. I will fix this next version.

Here i have already fixed it, i accidentally removed one line from the image loading routine in 1.0.16 that is why it worked in 1.0.15.

Fixed in 1.0.17:

z5qWthP.png

Edited by rextimmy
  • Upvote 2

Short link

У меня нормально все показывает.

I don't understand your post even with google translate????

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

rextimmy, in my tank viewer all is well, therefore, showed a picture tank viewer 1.0.16

Edited by Paladin_Tank

Short link

Version 1.0.17 released. This is just a very minor update to correct a few texture issues.

Change log:
* Fixed issue where texture loading would fail with HD tanks when the standard texture had no mip maps.
* Fixed issue where texture loading would fail with HD tanks when the standard texture had a different surface format to the HD one.

Also thought i would take a second to show this url https://sites.google.com/site/wottankviewer/donate . Wot Tank Viewer has always been free and will remain that way (two and a bit years now), i have put a ridiculous amount of my own time into this. I will never go the way certain other projects have (with a subscription based service) but if you want to see more and more features, a little extra motivation never goes astray ;-)

Edited by rextimmy
  • Upvote 4

Short link