Korean Random
Dendyt

[0.9.9.74] Шкурки с отмеченными зонами пробития (+zoom) от Dendyt в стиле RS

Я так и не понял что со шкуркой ИС-7, её можно где нибудь взять или скачать отдельно, хотя бы старую.

Лови на ИС 7

R45_IS-7.rar

Short link

Раньше были шкурки с зонами пробития баков и БК. Где сейчас можно такие найти?

• Downvote 1

Short link

Автор, подскажи пожалуйста темка жива, надежда есть? :que:  Или пока нет совсем времени? Пользуюсь этими шкурками, очченнь долго. Спасибо за труды!

Short link

Автор, подскажи пожалуйста темка жива, надежда есть? :que:  Или пока нет совсем времени? Пользуюсь этими шкурками, очченнь долго. Спасибо за труды!

Тема жива. Времени нет совсем. Пытаюсь найти.

• Upvote 2

Short link

Hello Dendyt.....

Thank you for providing this mod, but I have a problem.

I want to use the 16MB shaded version of your mod put into my mod pack, to save space, etc. however, the 16MB version of the "colors" when I set my games graphics settings to all low (I didn't try higher settings) the "colors" of the hit zones "blend into" the tank's camo.

In other words, when a tank has camo on it, even if it didn't, the colors of the mod are VERY LIGHT, hard to see.

We need to be able to see well the hit zones, but as it is they are simply too light on most tanks.  Not all spots are hard to see, but most are.

Could you "darken/brighten" the hit zone skins much more so we can actually see them?

Thank you again.

BTW, I would point out that I've used hit skins many times before, and never had this problem.

I even used your 300MB version, and while it's good enough, it's also actually a little lighter than it should be.

Now, you must be doing this on purpose in an attempt to not make tanks look so gawdy, but you really need to brighten things up, because all it's doing is making it harder to learn the weak spots.  Most use weakspot mods off and on, so we WANT to be able to see them.  The 16MB version should be as bright as the 300MB version at least, and the 300MB version even brighter.  But, point of fact in the past weakspot mods even 16MB versions have been even brighter than either of your versions.

Please hope you can fix this.  I used to use the "solid" color version, but it's no longer updated, and it and even yours I guess in the past had no problem with good colors.

Making them so light pretty much ruins the point of the mod.

Look at this IS6..... and I'm using the 300MB version.....

See how you can barely even see anything, let alone the Yellow Marks?

The colors need to be brightened A LOT.....  please help.

two1xwT.jpg

Edited by leeuniverse

Short link

а шкурки т-54 тут нету??

да и не только.Там много чего нету.Компенсировал "Контурные зоны пробития от Korean Random" .

• Downvote 1

Short link

Hello Dendyt.....

Thank you for providing this mod, but I have a problem.

I want to use the 16MB shaded version of your mod put into my mod pack, to save space, etc. however, the 16MB version of the "colors" when I set my games graphics settings to all low (I didn't try higher settings) the "colors" of the hit zones "blend into" the tank's camo.

In other words, when a tank has camo on it, even if it didn't, the colors of the mod are VERY LIGHT, hard to see.

We need to be able to see well the hit zones, but as it is they are simply too light on most tanks.  Not all spots are hard to see, but most are.

Could you "darken/brighten" the hit zone skins much more so we can actually see them?

Thank you again.

BTW, I would point out that I've used hit skins many times before, and never had this problem.

I even used your 300MB version, and while it's good enough, it's also actually a little lighter than it should be.

Now, you must be doing this on purpose in an attempt to not make tanks look so gawdy, but you really need to brighten things up, because all it's doing is making it harder to learn the weak spots.  Most use weakspot mods off and on, so we WANT to be able to see them.  The 16MB version should be as bright as the 300MB version at least, and the 300MB version even brighter.  But, point of fact in the past weakspot mods even 16MB versions have been even brighter than either of your versions.

Please hope you can fix this.  I used to use the "solid" color version, but it's no longer updated, and it and even yours I guess in the past had no problem with good colors.

Making them so light pretty much ruins the point of the mod.

Look at this IS6..... and I'm using the 300MB version.....

See how you can barely even see anything, let alone the Yellow Marks?

The colors need to be brightened A LOT.....  please help.

two1xwT.jpg

It's happend because you are using camouflage. Use transparent camouflage from here

'If you don't understand Russian'

Transparency 100% [Link] ~66 Kb

Transparency 65% [Link] ~1.8 Mb

Transparency 35% [Link] ~2.0 Mb

Sometimes reason is in the advanced graphics settings. In some maps skins looks good, in some look like on your screenshot. Try to change settings in advanced graphics (color filter, gamma correction, 3D rendering etc.)

Short link

Hello Dendyt....

Thank you for the responce, I hope we can get this fixed.

Okay, first of all, the below screenshot, I have ALL Graphics settings set to MAXIMUM, and I'm even using the 65% Transparent Camo.

But you see, the hit skin's are "still" way too light.  The screenshot above, I have all graphic settings set to low.

So, as you can see between the two screenshots, graphic settings high or low, the Hit Skins simply cannot be seen even close to like they should be.

Second, I've never had this problem before, on the same computer, no matter the settings with any hit skin mods, including yours in the past I believe (though I haven't tried yours in some time).

Clearly, I don't know if it's their newer graphics, 3D systems, or what, but your mod needs to be updated and fixed, because the hitzones simply aren't even as bright/dark as they should be.

I hope you can brighten your mod much more and fix this.  I've also always have had camo on my tanks, and never had to use the Transparent Camo mod.

So, something is different, because the hitzones simply aren't bright/clear enough.

Thanks for your time.

v6VhovD.jpg

------

If you compare the above screenshot, with the screenshot in your main post, or even these images below.

You see the hit skins are nice and bright.  They were like that in the past EVEN WITH CAMO on the tanks.

Thus, I don't know if you've lighted the mod, or what.  But, that's a HUGE difference.

This only reason I'm addressing this is because the mod becomes completely ineffective when it's as light as above to where you simply can't see the marks as the pictures below.

This is a serious problem.

BTW, I used to use the HitSkin mod in the bottom image, and it had no problems being seen, even with camo, it was just as bright as the picture shows.

55.jpg

2-1.jpg

Edited by leeuniverse

Short link

Какая-то ерунда, ИС-1 в описании значится, а шкурки нету, файлик киданите плиз

Edited by qqqasw

Short link

Какая-то ерунда, ИС-1 в описании значится, а шкурки нету, файлик киданите плиз

У ИС шкурка стала HD, поэтому ушел на отрисовку

Добавлена шкурка СУ-100 (HD)

http://www.dendyt.com/vehicles/russian/r17-su-100/

Там же можно скачать и посмотреть скрины шкурки, а так же посмотреть как она смотрится на танке в 3D :)

• Upvote 2

Short link

У ИС шкурка стала HD, поэтому ушел на отрисовку

Добавлена шкурка СУ-100 (HD)

http://www.dendyt.com/vehicles/russian/r17-su-100/

Там же можно скачать и посмотреть скрины шкурки, а так же посмотреть как она смотрится на танке в 3D :)

док напиши какие шкурки удалить из архива [0.9.5.72] что бы работали остальные на 0,9,6 и +

Short link

док напиши какие шкурки удалить из архива [0.9.5.72] что бы работали остальные на 0,9,6 и +

пока не смотрел. Прострелом занимаюсь.

Short link

Hello Dendyt....

Thank you for the responce, I hope we can get this fixed.

Okay, first of all, the below screenshot, I have ALL Graphics settings set to MAXIMUM, and I'm even using the 65% Transparent Camo.

But you see, the hit skin's are "still" way too light.  The screenshot above, I have all graphic settings set to low.

So, as you can see between the two screenshots, graphic settings high or low, the Hit Skins simply cannot be seen even close to like they should be.

Second, I've never had this problem before, on the same computer, no matter the settings with any hit skin mods, including yours in the past I believe (though I haven't tried yours in some time).

Clearly, I don't know if it's their newer graphics, 3D systems, or what, but your mod needs to be updated and fixed, because the hitzones simply aren't even as bright/dark as they should be.

I hope you can brighten your mod much more and fix this.  I've also always have had camo on my tanks, and never had to use the Transparent Camo mod.

So, something is different, because the hitzones simply aren't bright/clear enough.

Thanks for your time.

v6VhovD.jpg

------

If you compare the above screenshot, with the screenshot in your main post, or even these images below.

You see the hit skins are nice and bright.  They were like that in the past EVEN WITH CAMO on the tanks.

Thus, I don't know if you've lighted the mod, or what.  But, that's a HUGE difference.

This only reason I'm addressing this is because the mod becomes completely ineffective when it's as light as above to where you simply can't see the marks as the pictures below.

This is a serious problem.

BTW, I used to use the HitSkin mod in the bottom image, and it had no problems being seen, even with camo, it was just as bright as the picture shows.

55.jpg

2-1.jpg

This happend when WG make the new "advanced" graphics.

'Normal graphics'

post-7289-0-82327300-1423513723_thumb.jpgpost-7289-0-80138400-1423516073_thumb.jpgpost-7289-0-84068200-1423515836_thumb.jpg

'Advanced graphics'

post-7289-0-42489200-1423513724_thumb.jpgpost-7289-0-45509100-1423515707_thumb.jpgpost-7289-0-92104700-1423516287_thumb.jpg

As you see on screenshots above in old normal graphics camo is more transparent than in advanced graphics. (Camo 100%)

It is depends on the light setting in game, but not on the computer settings.

Sometimes in some new maps like "Ruinberg on fire" it is difficult to see the skin even without camo

Different camo has it's own transparency

Other screenshots made in "WoT tank viewer", that use it's own light settings, different than in game light settings.

My skins in the same program with camo and without it

post-7289-0-37859700-1423516636_thumb.pngpost-7289-0-58872900-1423516641_thumb.png

My advice to you to use 0% camo or 35% camo, or use the normal (old) graphics. I can't change WG settings :(

Edited by Dendyt

Short link

добрый день товарищи после обновления пропала шкурка на АМХ50 В  не подскажите как ее добавить ??? как раньше вы  добавляли на другие танки 

Short link

добрый день товарищи после обновления пропала шкурка на АМХ50 В  не подскажите как ее добавить ??? как раньше вы  добавляли на другие танки 

вы прочтите патч-ноут, 50Б в списке новых ХД-моделек, что и есть ответ на ваш вопрос

Short link