Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
om467

Clan icons complete package (update 7.5)

XVM covers top 100 clan icons by default in the package, but I didn't find any complete package so I completed one.

Check readme.txt for instructions as it contains required lines for your XVM.xvmconf.

Download links are below this post

My personal recommendation (position of icons), but it may not be suitable for everyone :gawi:

xvm1.jpgxvm2.jpg

under "battleLoading" section in XVM.xvmconf replace your current "clanIcon" to this:

"clanIcon": { "show": true, "x": -110, "y": 1, "xr": -110, "yr": 1, "w": 24, "h": 24, "alpha": 90 },

under "playersPanel" section replace your current "clanIcon" to this:

"clanIcon": { "show": true, "x": 82, "y": 0, "xr": 82, "yr": 0, "h": 24, "w": 24, "alpha": 90 },

Edited by om467
  • Upvote 2

Short link

Hi

Ive downloaded the NA clan icon pack from the XVM website but have had seriouse difficulty, basically none of the 4000 something Icons will display, is this what youve fixed with these changes ? Id just like the default display locations but with all the extra icons.

BTW ive tried both of the links you posted here and neither are working atm.

Short link

Hi

Ive downloaded the NA clan icon pack from the XVM website but have had seriouse difficulty, basically none of the 4000 something Icons will display, is this what youve fixed with these changes ? Id just like the default display locations but with all the extra icons.

BTW ive tried both of the links you posted here and neither are working atm.

Thanks for noticing me the problem with links. Now, they are ok.... The update of package is only about new clan icons, nothing more... As sirmax says, update XVM to 2.5.2.

Short link