Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
moot357

problem getting stats to work

I've tried everything, but still cannot get stats to work for me. I've renamed files, edited them, activated my account at XVM's site, deactivated and reactivated. I've even deleted xvm filed and reinstalled them. please help, and thank you in advance,

Marty

python.log for some reason, it will not upload the xvm log- it gives me this message- Download canceled (You have not selected a file to upload)

Short link

or some reason, it will not upload the xvm log- it gives me this message- Download canceled (You have not selected a file to upload)

Very strange, we'll check. 

Please, try to attach archive with your xvm.log, or use any third-party file uploading service.

Thank you.

Short link

Strange error in your python.log

Try to redownload and reinstall xvm (replace all files).

Also try to run "wotlauncher.exe -integrity" to check client.

Edited by Krab Age

Short link

ok, I reinstalled xvm, and these are the files after one battle-xvm.logpython.log also, I'm not aure how to run the client checker, I tried it from a command prompt, it did nothing

ok, I reinstalled xvm, and these are the files after one battle-attachicon.gifxvm.logattachicon.gifpython.log also, I'm not aure how to run the client checker, I tried it from a command prompt, it did nothing

My xvm.xc file has no .sample extension, yet it is still listed as a Sample file? I have no idea why

Edited by moot357

Short link

excerpt from my latest log- 2014-04-21 09:54:08: [ERROR] No valid token for XVM statistics (id=1098414) no idea why, I've logged in and out at xvm, activated/deactivated stats, to no avail

Short link

My xvm.xc file has no .sample extension, yet it is still listed as a Sample file? I have no idea why

Please open and read it.

You have no statistics enabled:

showPlayersStatistics=false

Short link

@moot357, hello.

As i can see in your xvm.log, stats is disabled in your config:

showPlayersStatistics=false

Please, attach an archive of your configs folder, we'll help you to enable it.

Short link

ok, that brings me back to the problem I mentioned earlier. that file never had the .sample extension, but I renamed it anyway. but over where it shows the file type, it's listed as a sample file. and when I look in the properties it shows it as a sample file- nothing I've done changes that. I'm sorry, but I'm really frustrated by all of this- I'm a hardware guy, an electrician by trade. This software crap gives me a headache.

Short link

@moot357, please, just attach an archive with folder "res_mods/xvm/configs/", and we'll help you to enable stats.

Short link

Happy to help.

Please, do not heistate to make a new topic if you have any further questions.

Have a nice day.

Short link