Korean Random
Ndtm

XVM 5.2.1-test1 Bad Token

I'm having a problem with my XVM where i'm not getting any Stats but get greeted by "Bad Token" errors after each battle, i have gone to the xvm site and have logged in with my WG ID and i have pressed activated, even tried to deactivate and activate it again and also pressed the "Add Client" numerous times (it's allowing me to press it every time i go to the page)

a28a5f809f5c5f2da0a1b11a0fbeaa8f.png00f0f1db7e583649321850f2577f269e.png

it appears as if i can't upload my python.log so i'll put the content in a spoiler

'python.log'

/------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\
BigWorld Release Client (compiled at 13:35:08 Jan 30 2014) starting on Fri Mar 14 21:43:16 2014

Checking ./res_mods/0.8.11: mods not found
[NOTE] (scripts/client/post_processing/__init__.py, 275): The quality = 4 was selected.
[NOTE] (scripts/client/post_processing/__init__.py, 275): The quality = 3 was selected.
[sPACE] Loading space: spaces/hangar
[NOTE] (scripts/client/post_processing/__init__.py, 275): The quality = 2 was selected.
[NOTE] (scripts/client/post_processing/__init__.py, 275): The quality = 2 was selected.
PostProcessing: backBufferCopy (1920 x 1080)
PostProcessing.Phases.fini()

\------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

/------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\
BigWorld Release Client (compiled at 13:35:08 Jan 30 2014) starting on Fri Mar 14 21:46:19 2014

Checking ./res_mods/0.8.11: mods not found
[sPACE] Loading space: spaces/05_prohorovka
[NOTE] (scripts/client/post_processing/__init__.py, 275): The quality = 0 was selected.
[NOTE] (scripts/client/post_processing/__init__.py, 275): The quality = 0 was selected.
PostProcessing: backBufferCopyB (1920 x 1080)
PostProcessing: backBufferCopyB (1920 x 1080)
[sPACE] Loading space: spaces/34_redshire
PostProcessing.Phases.fini()

\------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

xvm.log

Short link

IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'res_mods/xvm/db\\tokens.xdb'

You need write access to %WOT%\res_mods\xvm\db directory.

Short link
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'res_mods/xvm/db\\tokens.xdb'

You need write access to %WOT%\res_mods\xvm\db directory.

i'm logged in as a Admin so i don't see how there could be such a problem?

I changed the permissions for "/Users" and removed the read only flag on the db folder and appears to be working now

Edited by Ndtm

Short link

I'm having the same problem but no access denied is present in my xvm.log. Can you help me please?

Looks like you are removed your cached token in the res_mods/xvm/db/ folder. You can press "Add client" on the XVM site, and restart WoT client.

Short link