Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
WooSai

Player/Clan tags for NA?

I have started creating the icons/tags for clans/players on the NA server.

The WoT thread that I'm posting my work in is here.

What are the odds that we can get this added to future revisions of XVM, so the average person doesn't have to edit the xvm.xvmconf?

Edited by WooSai
  • Upvote 1

Short link

i can give you commit access to sources, if you want to maintain config. Send me PM with your google code email.

And just to you know - in default mod archive we decided to include only icons for top 100 clans by clan rating.

Edited by sirmax

Short link

Yeah, I have ~145 clans in the list. I wasn't really expecting it to be that high. I really only put clans on the CW map (and their subsidiaries) and a couple of clans that I'm friendly with. I am unsure where to find a rating system for clans, but if you show me the link, I'll do it that way. If you go by icon count, I'm sitting at 101, which I'm pretty content with. Clans that have 100+ members and have to be split between multiple clans for logistical purposes should be considered 1 clan in my eyes, as often they are organizationally run as 1 clan. But I'll do it however you want.

Short link

145 is ok. I only want to say that you don't need to include all clans - it will increase mod archive size and it will be hard to support.

This is only recommendation, better ask players on NA forum and lets they decide what clans to include.

Short link

Sounds good. I've updated the EN_Full with what I have, but I am unable to add files to the clanicons folder. If you want to just add them yourself, you can find them compressed here. I used optipng on all but the ones that start with a hyphen, as the program doesn't like them.

Short link

send me "NA" section from config, I'll add it to sources myself.

Icons added.

P.S. I use pngoptimizer command line tool instead of optipng

Short link