Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
kayel

SIRMAX this is for you )

Hay thnks for that great XVM Editor bet it took alot of work and I am really glad for it but some of the tags are in Russian and are translating to English I'm talking about the last tag were it say player/clan if you click it and go in theres some tags there that I think are in Russian still. I was trying it out and I was wondering are the changes you make in the file supposed to show to the right in the pic ? If so then my computers being a jerk again because I can see anything that or I've gone blind and that would explain why I get blown up in tanks so much ). thnks mister 13.

Edited by kayel

Short link

Hay thnks for that great XVM Editor bet it took alot of work and I am really glad for it but some of the tags are in Russian and are translating to English I'm talking about the last tag were it say player/clan if you click it and go in theres some tags there that I think are in Russian still. I was trying it out and I was wondering are the changes you make in the file supposed to show to the right in the pic ? If so then my computers being a jerk again because I can see anything that or I've gone blind and that would explain why I get blown up in tanks so much ). thnks mister 13.

Player/clan icons page is not ready yet, because config format was changed and editor must be updated. I'll make it ASAP.

Short link