Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Semjâzâ

black screen after battle

XVM installed only. Same happens from 3371 build up to the latest xvm-5.2.1-test2

The only build I don't have problems with is 3369.

1.Now the weird stuff. If i play on an alt account that i have for mod testing everything is ok, all builds work. The only difference is that my main account is prem and the alt is standard.

2.If i delete the xvm.xc from C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\xvm\configs it's working but i have default settings.

Thanks.

python.log

xvm.log

xvm config.zip

Short link

Hi,

I've the same issue. I do confirm what Semijaza told before. The lates version that is working is the 3369. Anything past that... I get black screen after the end of the battle. i do know that the battle result is sent to the game because I can recover the battle results via WoT Statistics, but I do not have other then a black screen in the game.

I tested all build past the 3369 up to the "latest". None works after 3369. If you want I can post you my config file. BTW I tested the builds with plain WoT too just to make sure. So only thing installed was teh XVM, but no good results with any build past the 3369

Short link

I have done some testing and if you use a xvm.xc file created by the online configuration editor, you will get a black screen at the end of the battle.

It doesn't matter if you change anything in the file, or use a clean xvm.xc from the web site, it will black screen.

When you only use the default settings it works with no external xvm.xc file.

OniellNZ

Short link

It is the default xvm.xc that came with the zip file, will try Mr A's suggestion tomorrow and report back.

Edited by Semjâzâ

Short link

Thanks for the feedback. It will be fixed as soon as possible. It will most likely be tomorrow.

Short link

if you delete the appdata/roaming/wargaming folder it will work 1 battle after that blackscreen again 

i get it ever battle as well but right now i have almost all the flash files out except what i need for the hitlog and the rest of xvm and works fine. trying players panel next

Short link