Korean Random

English XVM support

@jadedea, probable cause: blocking of Antivirus, virus Win32.Hidrag. Try to disable antivirus.

Short link
lol i dont know.

Me too. Sort it out with Antivirus. Try disabling.

Short link

Me too. Sort it out with Antivirus. Try disabling.

hey i just added xvm into the "trusted" option (norton anti virus) and the stats show! thanks a bunch!! :)

Short link

Hope this is the right place...

Trying to change some text in WoT player panel (large) and not sure how or if possible.  I have changed text size and column size params but still getting names truncated while using a lot of screen space.  Also, the right player name listing: possible to left justify?

'Pic tells the story:'

35d6l95.jpg

You can see the gap next to player names and the right column is right justified.

Short link

i am having problems with vxm-stat, i ihave used it with winxp 32bit without issue for over a year, i have now upgraded to win7 x64 and now i cannot get xvm-stat to launch properly.

i have installed .net 3.5 sp1 ( set up did not run properly nor shows up in installed programs but does appear in windows feature list and is enabled) dokan and xvm/xvm-stat repeatedly

here is my xvm log

2013.03.13 16:03:13 XVM Stat v1.3.0.34662 for XVM 3.5.0+
2013.03.13 16:03:13 [D] MountPoint: Z:\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\.stat
2013.03.13 16:03:13 [D] Unmount previous mount
2013.03.13 16:03:13 [D] Create MountPoint directory
2013.03.13 16:03:13 [D] Creating server thread
2013.03.13 16:03:13 [D] Starting server thread
2013.03.13 16:03:13 [D] Dokan thread: Starting main loop
2013.03.13 16:03:13 Timeout: 25000, MountPoint: res_mods\.stat
2013.03.13 16:03:13 Game Region: US (detected)
2013.03.13 16:03:14 System.ArgumentException: The property 'ProxyServers' could not be created from it's default value. Error message: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).
                        error CS0016: Could not write to output file 'c:\Users\administator\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_n9cw8.dll' -- 'Access is denied. '
                           at System.Configuration.SettingsPropertyValue.Deserialize()
                           at System.Configuration.SettingsPropertyValue.get_PropertyValue()
                           at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
                           at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
                           at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
                           at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
                           at wot.Properties.Settings.get_ProxyServers()
                           at wot.Server.GetProxyAddresses()
                           at wot.Server..ctor(String ver)
                           at wot.Program.StartDokan(Object opt)
2013.03.13 16:03:15 [D] Dokan thread is not alive. Exiting.
2013.03.13 16:03:15 Stopping server

i have also tried reconfiging/disabling my firewall, changing xwm-stats timeout setting, and even giving full control of the temp directory to all users.

all of which have failed.

i am hoping that some solution can be found here and i plan to donate $50.00 upon successful resolution to this problem.

i need to either fix this issue or i will be have to resume using my ancient copy of windows xp.

Short link

comodo

would you please explain/ give more details as i do use comodo

Short link

Hello there !

I got a problem with XVM stats, my stats and some other players stats doesn't show or update (as you can see on screenshot 1 and 2). I tried many versions of XVM 1.2.4 to 1.4.0 and some packs (ENGiAND's XVM config, Roughnecks Tank XVM 3.4.2) and i still got the issue. Tried to shutdown antivirus and firewall, same issue.

I attached my XVM log to help you :)

Thanks for your time

XVM.log

post-11539-0-13410000-1363216036_thumb.jpg

post-11539-0-40727900-1363216044_thumb.jpg

Short link

Hello there !

I got a problem with XVM stats, my stats and some other players stats doesn't show or update (as you can see on screenshot 1 and 2). I tried many versions of XVM 1.2.4 to 1.4.0 and some packs (ENGiAND's XVM config, Roughnecks Tank XVM 3.4.2) and i still got the issue. Tried to shutdown antivirus and firewall, same issue.

I attached my XVM log to help you :)

Thanks for your time

from your screen shots man it looks like you dont have enough battles for that to show yet and the other guy at bottom is prolly a new player as well.  I didnt know this was a fresh acount and XVM only updates once a week. I thought you was telling me everyone was blank and not loading at all, this looks fine to me

Mr.A or Sirmax can you check this post and see if you might know what causes this?

http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/3173-xvm-350-test1-%D0%B8-xvm-stat-140/page-3?do=findComment&comment=47855

Short link

Comodo user here too and everything looks/works perfect fine on my side.

In your case the error below

error CS0016: Could not write to output file 'c:\Users\administator\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_n9cw8.dll' -- 'Access is denied. '

could be triggered by Comodo's HIPS/BB. My advice is to set up Comodo to trust Dokan/xvm exe and Wot exe. Both in Firewall section and in Trusted files.

Short link

from your screen shots man it looks like you dont have enough battles for that to show yet and the other guy at bottom is prolly a new player as well.  I didnt know this was a fresh acount and XVM only updates once a week. I thought you was telling me everyone was blank and not loading at all, this looks fine to me

Okay my father has the same problem, he registred the same day that i did (~December 2012) and he has 2k+ battles. It could be that but strange issue lol :hmm:

Short link

Okay my father has the same problem, he registred the same day that i did (~December 2012) and he has 2k+ battles. It could be that but strange issue lol :hmm:

send me a copy of your cfg cause in your screenshots that doesnt look like mine, ill try it on my end and see what happens

Short link

Hi,

little more dev rated question...

I fetch latest xvm revision and want to patch original swf with .xml.patch.

Having problem with some files like UserInfo when applying patch file:

patching file UserInfo.xml
Hunk #1 FAILED at 57215.
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file UserInfo.xml.rej

using Swfmill 0.3.1 and Patch 2.6.1

Any suggestion how to fix it?

SOLVED: install swfmill 0.3.2 to cygwin and patching work

Edited by Assassik

Short link

Looks like the proxy is having issues atm. Not loading for me or anyone i know. FYI

Short link

Looks like the proxy is having issues atm. Not loading for me or anyone i know. FYI

All is working now, server was on maintenance.

Short link