Korean Random

English XVM support

@Drx001,

in 3.5.0 is calculated directly in the battlefield

dynamically

Edited by MrA

Short link

Hey, i need to ask for some help here. Im currently on the NA server, im running XVM 3.5.0test1 and XVM-Stat 1.3.0 .  With my config and everything is working perfectly.

8.4 is due to be released on the NA server tomorrow.

However im having people who are using my config, along with XVM 3.5.0test1 and XVM-Stat 1.3.0 on the EU server, with the 8.4 release of the game and my config telling me that when they start a match, they see the loading screen with the teams on either side and the games loads to a point of starting and then just freezes and locks up.

"This is the message that was sent:

Hey dude, first i want to say that i like your config very much, but since 8.4 it does not work. xvm only works fine but it does not with your config. i try to describe: everything is fine, i load the battle and i have the loading screen with all tanks listed in the match. the battle starts butwithout me. the clock is running and the loading-bar has finished but the battle starts without me and the screen "freezes". i hear in the background the shots of the other tanks but i still have the loading screen. do u know why and how to fix it? i hope i could articulate well enough and u understand what the problem is. im from germany so english is not my first language. sincerely Souldope"

Can i ask someone either on the EU server or the RU server, basically someone who is on the 8.4 version of the game, you would also need to have XVM 3.5.0test1 and XVM 1.3.0 to test my config to see if they can reproduce this problem ?

XVM.xvmconf

Im trying to find if its something wrong with my config or it something wrong with the way these people have installed it ?

Short link

MrA, dynamically or not, still dont understand, why I have four identical values on screen. It does not make any sense.

Short link

@EngIand,

Guilty - mods from 0.8.3. Anyone of them. Required clean folder 0.8.4

There are other mods that are causing this issue ? 

Short link

@Drx001,

dynamically - recalculation at the death of a soldier

why I have four identical values on screen.

the same formula

There are other mods that are causing this issue ?

Yup, XVM - all OK

Edited by MrA

Short link

I'm understand this, but if this is true, why are the results of the formula shown four times? In this case, simply write Chance to win XX%. End of story. Nothing more is needed and values Per-vehicle and Exp are absolutely unnecessary.

Edited by Drx001

Short link

Is there any explanation what particular stats on UserStat window means?

9a1d08fa23363.jpg

Short link
Can you give me specific directions ?

Use "D:/Games/World of Tanks/xvm-stat.exe" /launcher

Short link
Got problem with stats showing, getting this

Caption: for XVM 3.5.0+!

Short link

Hi im from NA servers, im using the XVM just for the stats, have my own set of mods. It is working fine, some other players of my clan are using my edit without problems. But one have this issue, he cant load stats.

http://chweb.info'> edb97d58f6c60cb524d9f8151712ea92.png

Short link
he cant load stats

Hamachi/Comodo/Firewall/Antivirus Nod/BitDefender?

Short link