Korean Random

English XVM support

Help please.

I extracted xvm into my game directory, and installed Dokan. I run the wot-xvm-proxy and play the game but do not see the player stats. What else do I need to do?

Ok i got it to work. Partially. The game loads, I go into a match I can see all the stats just how I want. But I can not get into game. loads the map, game starts and I am still at loading screen fully loaded. But I cant get in the game.

Short link

Help please.

I extracted xvm into my game directory, and installed Dokan. I run the wot-xvm-proxy and play the game but do not see the player stats. What else do I need to do?

Ok i got it to work. Partially. The game loads, I go into a match I can see all the stats just how I want. But I can not get into game. loads the map, game starts and I am still at loading screen fully loaded. But I cant get in the game.

wait for update 8.0

Begin downtime: 01:00 PDT (8:00 UTC) September 26, 2012

End downtime: 09:00 PDT (16:00 UTC) September 26, 2012

http://worldoftanks....time-80-update/

Edited by VicKing

Short link

Help please.

For WoT 0.7.5 you must use XVM 2.5.4, not 3.0.0. You can download older version or just wait when your server will be updated ;)

Short link

The question have been fallen away :heh: there is only 0.8.0

Short link

I have a question for someone. i used the XVN Editor found here:

http://www.koreanran...xvm-xvm-editor/

Well, my question is, how am I supposed to get clan icons to show? By the editor, they should be, but when i load them in, there is nothing. I know on previous versions in the past, I had to edit in a few lines to display our clan logo, but I did not see that in the editor. So I was wondering if that was still needed. If so, what do I have to edit in and where. I really like to get clan logo's showing back up, but they seem not to be working for me and a few others that are using the config.

Attached is the config I been working on.

XVM.xvmconf

Edited by DaHax

Short link

From Readme:

Clan and players icons.
Config parameter battle/clanIconsFolder set path to clan icons root folder.
"../../../clanicons/" by default . In editor this field is named as "Clan icons folder".
All icons are loading automatically from game region subfolder (RU/EU/US/...).
To add your clan or player icon, just copy icon file to:
clanicons/[REGION]/clan/ (for clan)
clanicons/[REGION]/nick/ (for single player)
Also you can create default clan and player icons:
clanicons/[REGION]/clan/default.png (for default clan)
clanicons/[REGION]/nick/default.png (for default player)
Search order is:
nick/<player>.png -> clan/<clan>.png -> clan/default.png -> nick/default.png
TOP 100 clans are added to mod archive by default.
Full archive with all clans can be downloaded separately:
http://code.google.com/p/wot-xvm/downloads/detail?name=clanicons-full-ru.zip (RU)
http://code.google.com/p/wot-xvm/downloads/detail?name=clanicons-full-eu.zip (EU)
http://code.google.com/p/wot-xvm/downloads/detail?name=clanicons-full-us.zip (US)

Short link

Is the folder path US or NA. If I remember right, it was changed recently. I believe it used to be NA.

Edit:

Never mind, I figured it out. thanks...

Edited by DaHax

Short link

Hello, I have a problem regarding XVM. It stopped working shortly after wot 8.0 came out. This is my xvm window.

Untitled_zps9ce70933.png

The problem is that it timeouts by default. And xvm doesn't show any messages after the game is started, it is the same as I posted in this image after an hour of playing. And after i close my game, xvm doesn't close. I`ve tried everything I can think off. Reinstalled xvm, wot, dokan library but nothing helps, it`s 3rd day it doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.

Short link

I had this problem before, with the XVM DOS prompt not closing down when i exited the game. I had to remove dokan completely, which required a reboot of the machine after uninstalling. And then re install it after rebooting. Something to do with the mount point not loading or unloading correctly.

Your issue sounds like the one i had and removing dokan and then re doing it solved it for me. Dont know though.

Short link

Yah, i`ve tried to remove dokan lib twice, the first time i`ve got some error in xvm dos, the second time it came back to where it is now. Haven't solved a problem ;(

Short link

Hello, I have a problem regarding XVM. It stopped working shortly after wot 8.0 came out. This is my xvm window.

Untitled_zps9ce70933.png

The problem is that it timeouts by default. And xvm doesn't show any messages after the game is started, it is the same as I posted in this image after an hour of playing. And after i close my game, xvm doesn't close. I`ve tried everything I can think off. Reinstalled xvm, wot, dokan library but nothing helps, it`s 3rd day it doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.

I have the exact same problem as Gadoora.

Tried reinstalling Dokan. It didnt help

Short link

Hi

Still cant get it to work. Posting log:

2012.10.02 18:15:06 WoT XVM Proxy v3.0.2.22487

2012.10.02 18:15:06 [D] MountPoint: C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\.stat

2012.10.02 18:15:06 [D] Unmount previous mount

2012.10.02 18:15:06 [D] Create MountPoint directory

2012.10.02 18:15:06 [D] try to delete old Dokan link

2012.10.02 18:15:06 [D] Creating server thread

2012.10.02 18:15:06 [D] Starting server thread

2012.10.02 18:15:06 [D] Dokan thread: Starting main loop

2012.10.02 18:15:06 Timeout: 10000, MountPoint: .stat

2012.10.02 18:15:06 Game Region: EU (detected)

2012.10.02 18:15:07 Time: 125 ms, Size: 36 bytes

2012.10.02 18:15:07 [D] responseFromServer: {"players":[{"id":1,"status":"ok"}]}

2012.10.02 18:15:11 [D] Dokan thread is alive

2012.10.02 18:15:11 Starting game process: WorldOfTanks.exe "C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\wot-xvm-proxy - Snarvei.lnk"

2012.10.02 18:15:11 [D] Check game process

2012.10.02 18:15:16 [D] Wait for process to exit

Any idea on what to do?

Short link

Rebooted the machine like 10 times. Doesnt work.

Reinstalled the game. fresh download of XVM with no other mod running. Still the same issue.

Short link