Korean Random

English XVM support

Moved my mods over from 0.7.4 and updated XVM to 2.5.1 full, overwriting old files. Ran into a strange bug where tank names are not displayed on the loading or tab screen, also tried fresh install of XVM. Player names, stats, etc all show up properly, just no tank names.

http://u.unifiedtech...les/XVM.xvmconf This should be my XVM Conf.

Edit: Screenshot

nonames.jpg

Edited by Westy543

Short link

Hi Westy543. Since 0.7.5 you should use {{vehicle}} macros in your config to see tank names on loading or tab screen. So you must add it in your config in sections "battleLoading" and "statisticForm".

• Upvote 1

Short link

Hi guys, I've used XVM for the OTM part since it came out but I've never been able to get stats to work - and I followed all the steps with .NET and Dokan library. I figured out the problem is with Dokan library because when I run the proxy it says it can't mount the drive. I think I know what the problem is, but need your assistance in finding out what to change to fix this - my World of Tanks installation is on my secondary hard drive which is FAT32 formatted. My primary hard drive is NTFS, this is where Dokan is installed. I think the problem is that XVM is looking on my secondary drive for Dokan library but it's actually installed on the other drive. What config file do I need to adjust so it knows to look on my C: instead of the F: which is my secondary currently? Or is this functionality not possible due to my FAT32 secondary drive? I know Dokan needs NTFS, but my installation of Windows 7 Pro 64-bit is on the NTFS drive the game however is on a FAT32 drive. Please advise, I've always wanted to use the statistic part of XVM and only recently figured out this is probably why I'm having issues.

Short link

Use XVM Lite - it was made special for your issue, and it does not required Dokan and .NET.

Short link

But I actually want to have the stats - I want to know if I can get them to work or if it's not possible without WoT being installed on my main drive. I've been annoyed for a long time that the stats don't work for me, and I would like them to work if I can change something to make them.

Short link

You can install wot and dokan on your main (ntfs) drive. It's the only way.

Short link

Hi, I got problem with XVM not showing stats where I already installed dokan library and so on. Everything works except the stats.

here is the error output from the proxy cmd

Capture.PNG

any leads?

Short link

Hi there

I am running XVM2.53 with current version of WoT under Win 7 64bit playing on the EU server.

I only want to see a very limited number of clan icons. The only icons I want to see are those of my clan and the 4 or 5 other clans on our kill list. If I delete all the icons I do not want to see from clanicons I presume I will only see the ones I want?

Although I can clearly see the clan icon in the prebattle list I cannot see them above the tanks during the game by default and this is what I want to see, is this possible.

Is the display of clan icons set to on by default?

Should I be able to see my own clan icon over my tank during battle?

Huge thanks in advance for any help or advice that can be given. :ic:

Edited by Zegrze

Short link

Hi there

I am running XVM2.53 with current version of WoT under Win 7 64bit playing on the EU server.

I only want to see a very limited number of clan icons. The only icons I want to see are those of my clan and the 4 or 5 other clans on our kill list. If I delete all the icons I do not want to see from clanicons I presume I will only see the ones I want?

You can remove all the unnecessary icons.

Although I can clearly see the clan icon in the prebattle list I cannot see them above the tanks during the game by default and this is what I want to see, is this possible.

Is the display of clan icons set to on by default?

You can use XVM Editor to configure it. "Markers -> Clan Icon" section.

Should I be able to see my own clan icon over my tank during battle?

It's impossible because game client don't showing a marker for your own tank.

Short link

Hi

I was getting a XVM loading problem, was intermittant past 48 hours or so. Everytime it wouldnt load id Tab out and see a XVM error in the DOS prompt. Figured id double check Dokan and XVM. Uninstalled Dokan and then reinstalled, downloaded the 2.5.3 again and overwrote the files in my tanks directory. Now everytime i open the proxy im seeing this -

CZTex.jpg

I dont think ive got anything wrong with the way its all setup but it could be my end. Ive searched on the WoT forum and it seems like others have been have errors past couple of days.

Im not even sure where to go or look for any support for this ? Any ideas ?

ENGiAND

Short link

Hi, I got problem with XVM not showing stats (Everything works except the stats)

Any ideas?

post-7123-0-50542300-1346699698_thumb.jpg

Upd. Some promblems with proxy, England?

Edited by Morbid Desire

Short link

There are problems with the proxy. Just wait.

Short link

Hey

Now XVM is working again, thanks for that.

Im having a small issue, really annoying me. It started at the same time as recent XVM issues and i just thought it was related but now XVM is working again, it hasnt gone back to working correctly.

I have the tank tier in roman numerals just to the left of the tank and for some weird reason it now doesnt show ?

'The Issue'

wyJBU.jpg

The enemy's does for some reason which is making me think its something to do with the loading of the config or something but i have no idea, please can someone shed some light on this cause its annoying the hell out of me ?

EDIT :

I REALLY HATE THIS !

'Screenshots'

whrLB.jpg

EDIT No.2 :

'WHY IS THIS HAPPENING ?'

tOvQ2.jpg
Edited by EngIand

Short link

EngIand, it's a known bug. It will be fixed in next XVM version.

Short link

EngIand, it's a known bug. It will be fixed in next XVM version.

Im guessing that this has been some back end change, any idea / info on when the next version is going to be released ? This issue is really getting on my nerves.

Short link

Im guessing that this has been some back end change, any idea / info on when the next version is going to be released ? This issue is really getting on my nerves.

You can rollback to 2.5.1.

Short link