Korean Random

English XVM support

I am having an issue as well.. I tried my best to figure it out myself but no luck. I have been trying to get stats to work with my own custom OTMData and XVM file and they will work if I use the stock contour icons but I don't like those so I have been using the Color/Default ones from...

http://forum.worldof...79#entry1684379

If anyone can help me out it would be awesome.

My OTMData and XVM files are attached below.

Try to use your otmdata.xml with "no markers config" from xvm's archive.

Short link

Try to use your otmdata.xml with "no markers config" from xvm's archive.

I will try that again but I have and it didn't work. But these things fix themselves sometimes. I will try right now.

EDIT: Tried it again and it does not work.

Edited by hostility00

Short link

1. "color": "0xFF0000",

"lcolor": "0xC3FF68",

What is "lcolor" for "healthBar"? Is that color of damage? I am trying to modify XVM_full_2.1.1.rar, author: domer 05.

2. Is it enough to use only VehicleMarkersManager.swf with XVM.xvmconf or I need to use all *.swf files from gui\flash folder (I don't want to use stats, only healtBar, hp/hpmax and damage text)?

Thank you

Edited by Serbia

Short link

1. "color": "0xFF0000",

"lcolor": "0xC3FF68",

What is "lcolor" for "healthBar"? Is that color of damage? I am trying to modify XVM_full_2.1.1.rar, author: domer 05.

2. Is it enough to use only VehicleMarkersManager.swf with XVM.xvmconf or I need to use all *.swf files from gui\flash folder (I don't want to use stats, only healtBar, hp/hpmax and damage text)?

Thank you

If I understand you right you are not looking for stats but want to make your own OverTargetMarker?

If yes you should try this editor http://games.nicolasprof.com/games/world-of-tanks/overtargetmarkers

It will let you do whatever you like with the markers and once you put it into the flash file it will work even without the XVM file.

Short link

If I understand you right you are not looking for stats but want to make your own OverTargetMarker?

If yes you should try this editor http://games.nicolas...ertargetmarkers

It will let you do whatever you like with the markers and once you put it into the flash file it will work even without the XVM file.

I am using OTM editor but I have some problems with "vehicle icons" (I can't see tanks only vehicle icons, vehicle icons are going up and down). In my previous posts I asked Sirmax to fix my OTM file and he has told to me to use xvm.xvmconf file instead OTM file.

Short link

I am using OTM editor but I have some problems with "vehicle icons" (I can't see tanks only vehicle icons, vehicle icons are going up and down). In my previous posts I asked Sirmax to fix my OTM file and he has told to me to use xvm.xvmconf file instead OTM file.

Yea that is weird.. I have read that the whole OTM file is outdated and now everything resides in the XVM file but I can't code for shit so I have no idea how to do that without an editor like the OTM editor. So you are not seeing tanks at all.. not just the icons but the tanks in game are invisible?

Short link

I have done my XVM config file. I edited domer05 file with Sirmax xvm editor and it is much better than OTM. I will post some pics later when I get home.

Second color works with enemy's tanks, from red to gay pink on dark red background, but I can't set to work with friend's tanks also. It is for 1 grade lighter blue than when it is at full HPs and I set to go from blue to light yellow on dark blue background.

Here is a link so you can try:

http://speedy.sh/bSHJH/XVM.zip

Greets

Edited by Serbia

Short link

I got a Question. i'm Loooking into this problem but i can't seem to figure if its this mod or this other one. but I think it may be my Crossair mod. but never hurts to ask here. i go into Sniper and my Screen Turns red. i don't know ifs its this or Jimbo Crossair. anyone have thoughs here?

Short link

I got a Question. i'm Loooking into this problem but i can't seem to figure if its this mod or this other one. but I think it may be my Crossair mod. but never hurts to ask here. i go into Sniper and my Screen Turns red. i don't know ifs its this or Jimbo Crossair. anyone have thoughs here?

It's a game's bug since 0.7.2, and it's discussed in the official bug tracker, as far as i know.

If your OS is "Windows Vista (32-bit)" or "Windows 7 (32-bit)" you can try this:

If you have this problem when in game ( Red Screen ) then this is what you have to do to solve it

The 3Gb switch is often used to fix memory problems in 32bit windows environments (increases the program memory allocation).

Enable the 3GB switch on Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit)

1. Right-click Command Prompt in the Accessories program group of the Start menu. Click Run as Administrator.
  2. At the command prompt, enter "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072"
  3. Restart the computer.

No more Red Screen in World of Tanks from now on.

Short link

i need little bit help.

i buy a new router [Fritz Box 6360] Ports all blocket.

wich port use the proxy?

Short link

i need little bit help.

i buy a new router [Fritz Box 6360] Ports all blocket.

wich port use the proxy?

HTTP - 80 TCP

Edited by sirmax

Short link

Maybe someone help. I used OTM and have my own config which I like, now I tried to use XVM full and in game OTM config is from xvmconf file not from my otmdata, how to make the xvm will use my config from otmdata?

Short link

Maybe someone help. I used OTM and have my own config which I like, now I tried to use XVM full and in game OTM config is from xvmconf file not from my otmdata, how to make the xvm will use my config from otmdata?

AFAIN you must delete "markers" section from XVM.XVMconf.

It is lines from 100 to 1243 in "Full config EN".

Short link

I tried this way, but then I dont see chances on the beginning of the battle only undefined and get info this is 2.0 version, etc, can you help how resolved this issue?

Short link

2.0 is for 0.7.2 client. Update xvm to latest version.

Also you can use Lite config EN - it was specially created without "markers" section to work together with OTMData.xml.

And you can use editor (https://sites.google.com/site/sirmaxwiki/xvm-editor) to convert your OTMData.xml to new format.

Edited by sirmax

Short link

I thought the Lite config is without player statistics.

I have latest version, but when I removed over-target markers section from file xvmconf then I get info when battle starts - this is version 2.0 etc

Anyway thanks for response.

Edited by Krzysztof

Short link

Im using XVM full and I have everything but the color set up the way I want. How do I set up the the stats that you see over head to color the way that they do on the tab panel?

Short link

my xvm works fine till yesterday,

but today it says:can't assign a drive lettter or mount point

what's wrong?i haven't modified anything

Short link

my xvm works fine till yesterday,

but today it says:can't assign a drive lettter or mount point

what's wrong?i haven't modified anything

Try to reboot

Short link