Korean Random

English XVM support

It creates directory res_mods/.stat and mount Dokan thread to this directory.

Short link

I really don't know if I did something else except reinstaling Dokan again, but... finally, it works :)

Thanks a lot for help.

new_ton

Short link

Download link doesn't work, pls fix. You get forum in russian language after click Download Link...

Short link

Download link doesn't work, pls fix. You get forum in russian language after click Download Link...

I've fixed it. Thank you. You can find download links in first message of this topic.

Short link

my Config file doesn't seem to be loading properly. when i pasted my old OTM Config file for the most recent version of XVM, it loaded the settings once, and now on every match load, i am presented with this.

imgur.com

i know the file isn't used anymore, but it loaded the settings once, so i assumed it would work.

since it doesn't, the dozens of threads for this mod and mostly translatable information makes it difficult to find what i'm really looking for, the (assuming there is one) editor for the settings in this mod now.

as i doubt everyone is editing the flash file, that is quite tedious.

Short link

my Config file doesn't seem to be loading properly. when i pasted my old OTM Config file for the most recent version of XVM, it loaded the settings once, and now on every match load, i am presented with this.

imgur.com

i know the file isn't used anymore, but it loaded the settings once, so i assumed it would work.

since it doesn't, the dozens of threads for this mod and mostly translatable information makes it difficult to find what i'm really looking for, the (assuming there is one) editor for the settings in this mod now.

as i doubt everyone is editing the flash file, that is quite tedious.

Put your OTMData.xml and XVM.xvmconf without markers to res_gui/<ver>/gui/flash

Edited by sirmax

Short link

i have my OTMdata file in the flash folder, and XVM hasn't created a config file, unless i'm looking in an entirely different place. there isn't a file by the name of XVM.xvmconf in the flash folder. i've looked in all the places i could think of.

edit, for that matter, here's what's in my flash folder.

imgur.com

Edited by taiiat

Short link

i have my OTMdata file in the flash folder, and XVM hasn't created a config file, unless i'm looking in an entirely different place. there isn't a file by the name of XVM.xvmconf in the flash folder. i've looked in all the places i could think of.

edit, for that matter, here's what's in my flash folder.

imgur.com

read docs from mod archive, look for samples, copy right config in right place.

Short link

read docs from mod archive, look for samples, copy right config in right place.

ah, well. i barely even read the compressed file when i overwrote the files. i assumed it was as simple as how OTM was.

anyways, editing the config file looks like it's a lot more complicated now. not my first choice of a language to use, but i'll work with it.

Short link

ah, well. i barely even read the compressed file when i overwrote the files. i assumed it was as simple as how OTM was.

anyways, editing the config file looks like it's a lot more complicated now. not my first choice of a language to use, but i'll work with it.

If copy and paste file is complicated for you, sorry, I cannot help.

Edited by sirmax

Short link

Hi,

what to change to have all as default in game (I am talking only about over target markers !), I use normal: HP left; extended: HP total/HP left. I just want to add when tank is hit number of health which is taken , you know that number which just fade away....

Thanks in advance !

Short link

Hi,

what to change to have all as default in game (I am talking only about over target markers !), I use normal: HP left; extended: HP total/HP left. I just want to add when tank is hit number of health which is taken , you know that number which just fade away....

Thanks in advance !

You can use this config with english comments: XVM.xvmconf

Short link

I want to know what is with "team tag"? When I am in platoon there is only yellow vehicle icon instead a number of platoon.

Thank you in advance for the answer

Short link

I want to know what is with "team tag"? When I am in platoon there is only yellow vehicle icon instead a number of platoon.

Show your config and screenshot.

Short link

Here you are:

http://speedy.sh/ecvfT/OTMData.xml

Can you fix my file? I can't see platoon number (team tag) and I have problem with vehicle icons ( I turned them off because they are on the tank). I am using VehicleMarkersManager.swf ver. 2.1.1 lite.

Thank you

Edited by Serbia

Short link

Squad numbers was removed from OTM since 0.7.0 version (december 2011). They was replaced to orange vehicle type marker. I don't want to support old config, better install new config and setup it as you want, or select one from ready confugurations.

Short link

Sirmax,

I found your xvm editor but it still does not work (еше не работает). With ready configs I tried to change data for colors only and did not work.

I could only wait for editor to start working.

Greets

Short link

I am having an issue as well.. I tried my best to figure it out myself but no luck. I have been trying to get stats to work with my own custom OTMData and XVM file and they will work if I use the stock contour icons but I don't like those so I have been using the Color/Default ones from...

http://forum.worldof...79#entry1684379

If anyone can help me out it would be awesome.

My OTMData and XVM files are attached below.

XVM.xvmconf

OTMData.xml

Edited by hostility00

Short link

I found your xvm editor but it still does not work (еше не работает). With ready configs I tried to change data for colors only and did not work.

I could only wait for editor to start working.

Main purpose of editor - editing of parameters - is workable. So you can load your config, or use default, change settings and save modified config. But currently it have no preview and not translated to english, so I don't announce it on english forums. It is easier now to use config with english comments from mod archive.

Short link