Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
lrt13305

conflict application.swf and team battles

Since the micro patch it is not possible to play team battles as yopu cant chosse your tank anymore. I found out that there is a conflict with the xvm application.swf.

Is there any fix?

I also found a website with an xvm "bugzilla" forum one day but cant find it again, is there a link to this beta forum or whatever it was!?

Short link

If I remove application.swf, WOT doesn't start at the beginning of a battle. So, that is obviously no solution!

Short link

@PaulPatton, please do not get into someone else's topic with your problem. Create a different topic with a detailed description of your problem. Don't forget to attach XVM.log and Python.log.

Short link

It is the same problem, I tried the solution you suggested and it doesn't work - that's all!

The crashes were due to the gnomefathers mod but a new version is out that solved the problem. The Problem with unselectable tanks comes from xvm and it is definetly enough to rename or delete the application.swf. This worked for ALL of my clanmembers, so i think you mixed up the two issues.

Thanks for the tip sirmax

Edited by lrt13305
  • Upvote 1

Short link

Yes, you're right. It helps to delete this file. I was wrong. I tried it yesterday and renamed it, but this doesn't work! Thanks for support!

Short link