Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
palee3

XVM error

I found a "feature" or a bug :)

I have a clear install of WoT, and I only install XVM, with default config, and many many times I get freeze on the loading screen and sometimes when I dead I can't switch to other player and after this I can not exit the battle. After 2-3 mins I get a messase that connection lost.

What can be a problem, please help me on this issue.

Edited by palee3

Short link

Looks like your problem is not related to XVM, but we can try to help you. Forst of all, check it again on clean client without any mods. If problem will gone, install latest XVM version from official website, play a battle and then attach logs XVM.log and Python.log. If problem will occur in pure client, then the problem is not in the XVM.

Short link

Thanks for response. Today I can collect this information, and I will share with you.

I have an idea what is the real problem, just I need to prove it.

Short link

For test you must install only XVM from official source. Your log shows that there are other modifications. Because of them, it is impossible to understand the problem is in XVM or not. It seems that the problem is actually just in other mods, and it's not the "XVM error".

For example, your damage panel is outdated. You should never use older versions of mods on newer WoT Client.

Edited by TwoPizza

Short link

I still see some other mods :)

To make sure that you have installed only XVM you can delete all files in /res_mods/ and then install only XVM.

Short link

Strange, only the XVM was installed, I'm sure in this. But I refreshed the latest links, there are a clear log.

Short link

when he says fresh install this means EMPTY your resmods folder so there is NOTHING in it. you can do this by renaming it to res_modsOLD and then installing fresh XVM. it will create you a new res_mods folder and new 0.8.11 folder. 

• Upvote 1

Short link