Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
leeuniverse

"BalCalcMod" ..... должны знать, что это действительно? Плохо Русский Перевод

Так, я получил этот мод, что я нашел на российском форуме, и если я правильно понимаю, что это помогает, когда направленный на расстояниях и танков за вещами и они двигаются.
Это проблема, которая намного хуже с 8,11, где вы не можете на самом деле стрелять таких резервуаров больше, потому что сетка отскакивает огромно.
Так, кажется, этот мод помогает, что (если не так, дайте мне знать, я все путают плохой перевод Google).

Что это мод на самом деле?

Как я уже упоминал выше, в соответствии с «перевода» кажется, что это не только дает расстояние #, но предполагается, помогают когда танки движутся и такие на расстоянии и за вещами.
Ну, это, кажется, не. Могу ли я просто не понимая, как современную работ из-за плохой перевод?

Может кто поможет мне понять, что именно этот мод делает? Спасибо большое.

---------

Английская версия/English version:

So, I got this mod that I found on the Russian forum, and if I understand correctly it helps when aiming at distances and tanks are behind things and they move.
This is a problem that's much worse with 8.11 to where you can't actually shoot such tanks anymore because the reticle bounces hugely.
So, it seems this mod helps with that (if wrong, let me know, I'm all confused poor Google translation).

What does this mod actually do?

As I mentioned above, according to the "translation" it seems it not only gives a distance #, but supposed to help when tanks are moving and such at a distance and behind things.
Well, it doesn't seem to.  Am I just not understanding how the mod works because of the bad translation?

Can anyone help me understand exactly what this mod does?  Thanks much.

Edited by leeuniverse

Short link

Так, я получил этот мод, что я нашел на российском форуме, и если я правильно понимаю, что это помогает, когда направленный на расстояниях и танков за вещами и они двигаются.

Это проблема, которая намного хуже с 8,11, где вы не можете на самом деле стрелять таких резервуаров больше, потому что сетка отскакивает огромно.

Так, кажется, этот мод помогает, что (если не так, дайте мне знать, я все путают плохой перевод Google).

Что это мод на самом деле?

Как я уже упоминал выше, в соответствии с «перевода» кажется, что это не только дает расстояние #, но предполагается, помогают когда танки движутся и такие на расстоянии и за вещами.

Ну, это, кажется, не. Могу ли я просто не понимая, как современную работ из-за плохой перевод?

---------

Английская версия/English version:

So, I got this mod that I found on the Russian forum, and if I understand correctly it helps when aiming at distances and tanks are behind things and they move.

This is a problem that's much worse with 8.11 to where you can't actually shoot such tanks anymore because the reticle bounces hugely.

So, it seems this mod helps with that (if wrong, let me know, I'm all confused poor Google translation).

What does this mod actually do?

As I mentioned above, according to the "translation" it seems it not only gives a distance #, but supposed to help when tanks are moving and such at a distance and behind things.

Well, it doesn't seem to.  Am I just not understanding how the mod works because of the bad translation?

ты вообще понял сам то что написал???

• Downvote 12

Short link

Павлентий а ничего что он не говорит по-русски? Тут многие пользователи форума с EURO серверов, также как они делятся опытом с нами, так и мы с ними.

Знал бы английский в совершенстве , помог парнишке.

Обогнали буквально на секунду.

Edited by SlaYer_SAS
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link

---------

ballistic calculator

download => http://ktod.ru/BalCalc/BalCalcMod.rar

This can help to hit the enemy

Edited by tricsi

Short link

yes

Edited by tricsi

Short link

Спасибо за информацию, ребята .... Я постараюсь, чтобы посмотреть на вашу информацию и попытаться понять его дальше.

Одна вещь, я не уверен, о чем?

Вы поставить прицел на танк, а затем нажмите "F", а затем положить виду несколько футов перед баком ведущей это?
Или вы просто привести свой ​​взгляд на несколько футов перед танка, а затем нажмите "F"?

--------

Thanks for the info guys .... I'll try to look at your information and try to understand it further.

One thing I'm not sure about?

Do you put the sight on the tank and THEN press "F" and THEN put the sight several feet in front of the tank leading it?
Or do you just lead the sight several feet in front of of the tank, and THEN press "F"?

Edited by leeuniverse

Short link
Do you put the sight on the tank and THEN press "F" and THEN put the sight several feet in front of the tank leading it

Or do you just lead the sight several feet in front of of the tank, and THEN press "F"?

hold F until the shot

Camera with autofocus works on the same principle ..

Edited by tricsi

Short link

hold F until the shot

напиши ему что ридми распаковывать обязательно. ктод сделал так, что без ридми не арбайтн

Short link

Ok I will try to explain.

In World of Tanks shells fly on a parabolic trajectory from our weapon to the target in our sight (enemy, building, stone or hillside). Distance to the target calculate automaticly and vertical angle of the gun too.

So, If You put the sight on the tank that stay hilltop game calculate distance 350 m, for example and also build an imaginary parabolic trajectory from you to the target. If You shoot now, You hit  the target.

But, if tank in sight hide from detection? In this case You know what enemy tank still here, but not spotted. But game engine look thru tank to the another target (hillside or sky) on distance 700 m and build new imaginary parabolic trajectory, higher then previous. You shoot, and shell fly above the target. Bad.

This mod work like AF-Lock function for photocameras.

1. Put sight to tank or place near these, distance calculated automaticly.

2. Push and hold Lock button (F by default) distance and also trajectory stay fixed.

3. Put sight to desired place (use central sight marker, not aim marker)

4. Shoot, and release Lock button, if you want.

I add simple shematic illustration, how ballistic calculator work.

post-14105-0-17912400-1393463016_thumb.png

P.S. Put Readme_BalCalc.txt file too, or mod will be inactive. 

Edited by Anix

Short link

Спасибо большое ребята .... Я понимаю, как это теперь работает хорошо ..... Вы, ребята сделали большой.

Моя единственная проблема теперь видит разницу в игре. Тем не менее на самом деле не замечая никакой помощи.
Но будет следовать все предложения и будет продолжать пытаться.

Еще раз спасибо.

---------

Thanks much guys....  I understand how it works well now.....  You guys did great.

My only problem now is seeing a difference in the game.  Still not really noticing any help.

But will follow all suggestions and will keep trying.

Thanks again.

Short link

In normal case You can see distance above the sight only if you put sight on ally or enemy tank. Distance to another objects (buildings, stones, hillsides) not shown, but calculated.

If mod installed and work You will see distance above the sight if put sight to every material object (buildings, stones, hillsides) and push Lock key.

Really, this mod need in rare occasions, and you need good skill to sucessfully try blind shoots or "leading the target" shoots.

Edited by Anix

Short link

Спасибо .... Я., я был на самом деле очень хорошо слепых выстрелов и "ведущих целевых» выстрелов .... но Wargaming испортил, что с 0.8.11, а также сетки "отскакивает" как сумасшедший сейчас, и именно поэтому это такая проблема для меня сейчас.
Это, кажется, помочь некоторым, но вид, кажется, до сих пор оправиться.

Но, надеюсь, это поможет, как я использую его.

-------

Thanks....  Ya, I was actually very good at blind shots and "leading target" shots.... but Wargaming has messed that up with 0.8.11, and the reticle "bounces" like crazy now, which is why it's such a problem for me now.

This seems to help some, but the sight seems to still bounce.

But, hopefully it will help as I use it.

Short link