Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Flash

Stats being sorted by winrate

I would like help if possible please so that my statistic panel (personal or when I look at another) would no longer be sorted by win rate. Win rate is also purple, plus a few other extra information.

Where in the config editor can I change this? First I would like the stats to be sorted by the default number of battles, but also I would like to remove the purple colour. I am using an older config I have been using in the past few patches.

Here it is for reference attached.

Thanks

xvm.xc

Short link

To change sorting you should change sortColumn value to 5 (line #75 of your config).

I don't know about colours but you could try adding "showExtraDataInProfile": false in userInfo block.

Changing rating values in colours block (lines #1395 - #1400) could help too but it will also change colours in markers and players panels.

Short link

Thank you, I appreciate your help.

I do not understand exactly why this happened, as I used the exact same config as in 8.10, and that did not include any "additional" XVM info in the stats. Somehow it seems this XVM update it included that "userInfo" properties from the config

Short link