Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Siddus

chance to win changed

As the topic says, chance to win doesn't have the Total/Per Vehicle choice any moore.

Why was that removed and how do I get it back ???

What file was changed since there is no mention of this change in the changelog ??

//Siddus

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link

As the topic says, chance to win doesn't have the Total/Per Vehicle choice any moore.

Why was that removed and how do I get it back ???

WG don't provide per-vehicle stats for a long time.

Short link

No, I meant the showChances:true command, before when I had that active (true) I had the Chance to win showing both total (global) chance to win and per-vehicle chance to win.

Now all that is gone and I was wondering if there is any way to get it back ???

And what file that has changed ...

brgds

Siddus

Edited by Siddus
  • Upvote 1

Short link

No, I meant the showChances:true command, before when I had that active (true) I had the Chance to win showing both total (global) chance to win and per-vehicle chance to win.

Now all that is gone and I was wondering if there is any way to get it back ???

And what file that has changed ...

What is wrong in my answer? You want get back two numbers that always equal each other?

Edited by sirmax
  • Upvote 1

Short link

I think he meant the beta part that changed during the battle. It was quite cool to watch because it did change every time a vehicle was destroyed on each team. I am not sure how accurate it was but it was a cool thing to look at, especially when you are sitting waiting for a long reload and everyone is camping.

People complain that the CTW is not accurate but if you looked at the CTW per vehicle during the battle you could in fact see how the battle is going for your team. It was a nice feature but the XVM stats are more stable now after the last update without it. Good job XVM devs.

Short link

I think he meant the beta part that changed during the battle. It was quite cool to watch because it did change every time a vehicle was destroyed on each team. I am not sure how accurate it was but it was a cool thing to look at, especially when you are sitting waiting for a long reload and everyone is camping.

People complain that the CTW is not accurate but if you looked at the CTW per vehicle during the battle you could in fact see how the battle is going for your team. It was a nice feature but the XVM stats are more stable now after the last update without it. Good job XVM devs.

just enable showChancesLive option

Short link