Korean Random

We have another opinion.

After your post I don't sure that you understand the reason why XVM Scale was made, and what it is mean.

Every place in garage or battle where one could use your XVM-scale even in company windows for example, the WN or Eff values could have also been displayed. I cant remember a place where there wasnt enough space for a 4 digit number instead of 2 digit. Ofc I dont know why you guys came up with that scale to beginn with - I dont speak russian aside from a few words. My native language is german ... so I dont read the russian forums, be it the official WoT forum or this one here.

Edited by Folterknecht

Short link

This is your mistake. XVM Scale is not just 2 digits.

Edited by sirmax

Short link

informative answer

and yes I m aware that you guys expresse the percentage of the playerbase a player belongs to in relation to WN or whatever rating. But sadly that doesnt tell that much, uninformative even in my opinion. Mayority of players at least on EU and I also think on NA Server, is more interested in the WN/Eff/PR value itself, because its easier to compare with your own rating to get an idea of the oponent. I dont think that people are interested in memorizing the exact player distribution for Eff/WN over the entire server. And in the extremes it gets meaningless anyway.  - My opinion about that subject. Pls note that I didnt mention RU server intentionally.

Edited by Folterknecht

Short link

Hi Sirmax,

Love XVM and really appreciate the MOD. So I'm just wondering on the time scale of the release of XVMs support of WN8. Should we be expecting it any time soon?

The current readme file states that WN6 is available using {{wn}} but people are stating that this is now WN7. Is this true?

Regards

icarusm (ASIA Server)

Short link

Currently you can use temporary macro {{wn8}}. Full implementation will be available ASAP.

• Upvote 1

Short link

Hello

Can you please post a little more advanced how can i use the WN8 macro? I really couldnt find anywhere something about this. I have the latest xvm installed...just tell me where to change and what :)

Thank you!

Short link

Hello

Can you please post a little more advanced how can i use the WN8 macro? I really couldnt find anywhere something about this. I have the latest xvm installed...just tell me where to change and what :)

Thank you!

You have an example just one post above yours... what do you need more?

Short link

You have an example just one post above yours... what do you need more?

i dont know how to use that macro...or where...this is what i was asking

Short link

i dont know how to use that macro...or where...this is what i was asking

download latest nightly build and use {{wn8}} tag

Short link